**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th anniversary deals

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
Dear kabam, for use players that have been around awhile and have built a healthy roster and have moved on to high difficulty content, 4* deals/champs are pretty useless. Please take this into consideration and offer deals that all summoners might find appealing to purchase.

Thank you

Comments

• GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Ikr I want 6* deals
  • IMO deals are pertain a star for every year. I will like a 5* (class specific) or random 6* deal though.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    What's the point they'r giving away a 4 star for 20 quid a 5 star would be 70 quid.
    I would like a 5* team specific like avengers, spidey people, Dr strange storyline champs, guardians of the galaxy, and kabam made champs
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I would like 7stars pls
    Nooooo0000oooo00ooo0oooooo!!!!!!
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    What is funny is they are trying to sell a 4* with top champs for 20 bucks, when last year that same crystal was 1 DOLLAR! So disappointing.
    Ikr
    But it comes with other things 2 which is what makes it somewhat worth it
  • TKSTKS Posts: 15
    They whiffed today. These deals are way worse than last year in a game that now has 6 star champs. Ya blew it Kabam
  • Agreed that Kabam needs to chance these deals. These 4* deals should either be cut in price or not given at all. I'm not going to pay $20 for a 4* champ or even a chance at a 4* champ. All i really care about are 5* champs that will help me get through the toughest content.

Legend,
    DavidAvenger20