**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver surfer.. Need I say more πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘ [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Clearly the video hints at the addition of the FF4. The surfer going on about the promise made to his friends as 4 stars light up then he traces out the 4 much like the torch does when he makes the 4 in the sky
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    GASP! That clever dog. He had us all fooled
  • He's being slightly pessimistic and missing the subtext of the imagery and words spoken. *shrug* Eh, then again, there's a small percentage of a chance he's right. Although I HIGHLY doubt it.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey I got an idea, lets make another thread about it... can ya'll please merge these things?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45 β˜…
    Oh my days! Oh my days! Oh my dayyyyyys
  • SubrocSubroc Posts: 21 β˜…
    That outline in the sky is Maestro
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Subroc wrote: Β»

Can't be he doesn't even have the same physic or even that Beard
  • I guess Silver Surfer will be the only one getting the Ancient One title
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sweet. That would be awesome. Opens the door for Galactus and FF4 even more.

Galatus is not coming that big entity SS surfed around was him lol
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76 β˜…
    Subroc wrote: Β»

If he was on really strict diet,yes
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 β˜…β˜…

That looks like one of the Celestials, not Galactus.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Definitely a celestial.

They die several times in the comics. Galactus tends not to, especially not just as background to a separate story.

This is an intriguing little movie. Looks very promising for silver surfer and the FF.

Also, I have to wonder about the subtitle the message from Kabam themselves -
    Title: Witness four years of the contest
    Subtitle: What lies Beyond?

Are they really just talking about the surfer?

Act 6 could do with a new villain to take over from Kang, Maestro, Thanos, Ultron, Collector and Grandmaster. More than one person in the Marvel universe fits the bill; but remember who made the first Battleworld, before the Battlerealm?

That would be The Beyonder.
  • Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know I've merged together a few threads regarding the topic of Silver Surfer. :)
    edited December 2018

That looks like one of the Celestials, not Galactus.

Didnt know that but i made a post who the figure at the end of the current quest is and dont believe its beyonder but could be Silver Surfer lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And the mystery of who came out of the sinkhole in the thrasher end-cut scene is SOLVED!!! Awesome layering by Kabam with the 2014 ads and after four fantastic years finally coming out......
    edited December 2018
    Jestress wrote: Β»
    In all seriousness though. This was from 2014 before the Maestro came to the contest. It's 100% him.

kjhmj2ih119f.png

100% Maestro or SS?
    In all seriousness though. This was from 2014 before the Maestro came to the contest. It's 100% him.

kjhmj2ih119f.png

100% Maestro or SS?

Maestro. If that's SS, he's been juicing.

Except he doesn't even remotely resemble Maestro much less a version of Hulk.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All I want is a 4* The Human Torch. That all.
    Drooped1 wrote: Β»

kjhmj2ih119f.png

100% Maestro or SS?

Maestro. If that's SS, he's been juicing.

Except he doesn't even remotely resemble Maestro much less a version of Hulk.

Looks more like.maestro.to me then ss

Really who have we seen that's bald, has no beard, looks like they aren't wearing any clothes, and has been shown to have a presence in the contest from early on. I'll tell you SS.
    And the mystery of who came out of the sinkhole in the thrasher end-cut scene is SOLVED!!! Awesome layering by Kabam with the 2014 ads and after four fantastic years finally coming out......

Doesnt fit the outline of that figure lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    "Large Pectorals" XD nice. Thats definitely Maestro
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Super pumped for silver surfer just hope he isn’t sentry 2.0
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Hi sorry a silly side track from me, how can I embed youtube video in this form? I tried with [YT] command but failed. Thanks!