**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the game getting too hard?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
They announced today they are removing the cap for map 5 and every month event quest gets even harder ive been playing almost 6 months and noticed a drastic change to where i dont even want to bother with monthly master event quests id like to know how everyone feels about this

Is the game getting too hard? 238 votes

The game is getting way to frustrating for players
54%
Vdh2008MavRCK_hurricantSnakeEyes69samalasravanHeartlessmostlyharmlessnD_S_Slux83Spity68PadweeCapWW2BigDWSUTendersquadzuffypayebuduTonyStarkjdrum663NanoDroidNew_Noob168 129 votes
The game should get much harder every month as it has been
45%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisSkyRattlersRaganatorxNigFrostyI_ZERO_ISirnoob2AxeCopFireTrimbobDelta_14B3de23The_ChumpmegamangAlCapone2727Darkrider05 109 votes

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    The game is in an unbalanced equilibrium that tends to generously rotate between hard defense and hard offense. EQ does fluxuate on a case to case basis but Master is Master

The only thing that changes is the goalpost.

It used to be Heroic and act3 was the end all be all, then Act4, then Master, then Act5.1, Act5.2 with collector, Uncollected, 5.3 which (in hind sight) is very annoying, and then 5.4 that takes major planning.

For every IMIW we get we also see a Proxy. I’ll concede that they do take liberties with uncollected but that’s relatively endgame for a lot of people. There was a time that 4/40 4*s were HUGE and 5/50 4* were spectacular and 5*s were a luxury. Now my alliance rolls anywhere from 1-5 5* a month, Dungeons and Arena as really accessible, and with the new story progression we see a more gradual curve for progression. They even added Calendars not terribly long ago that have again sped up progression to an extent as well.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    too hard for you maybe, but other people need more content to complete.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    How can someone playing for only 6 months judge the difficulty of the game. You state master is getting too difficult which means you have not become uncollected or faced the later parts of act 5. For those of us who have completed all in game content any ramp in difficulty is a good thing. You state you don't want to even attempt monthly EQ while we are auto fighting it because there is no challenge there. This is a very entertaining game and without slight increases in difficulty what would be the point in continuing to play?

Isnt that why they added uncollected difficulty tho? So you guys didnt have it too easy right? And I have completed act 4 and almost fully explored it.. Ive also completed all but the last 2 monthly event quests on hard..
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    It’s getting harder when your faced with a boss with unblockable hits and lag spikes at the beginning. All I can do is go in a fight and just see my champs die on Darkhawk.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    What about an option where the game increases difficulty properly, but feels less rewarding, making it feel stagnant.

(I dont count the ninja node aka lag as increased frustrating difficulty given its not every month that happens, but boi i should have finished hw before the lag update was up)
    Very unbiased poll options lol. The game doesn't get harder every month...

Actually it does my first month was red skull event quest and the boss on Master had 13k stats it slightly increased up untill symbiote event where they made the boss have 25k stats on master maybe you were too strong to notice or maybe they dont want us to know that difficulty increases based on pi or something we are unaware of..but is it really fair to lock a 6 month player from receiving anything higher than a 3 star as a reward each month? Especially with the amount of energy required
    Rodstein wrote: »
    What about an option where the game increases difficulty properly, but feels less rewarding, making it feel stagnant.

(I dont count the ninja node aka lag as increased frustrating difficulty given its not every month that happens, but boi i should have finished hw before the lag update was up)

I agree with you %100 on the ai problem but i would avoid making comments about what you refer to as the ninja node! Ive made 2 posts about it already and both were removed and i was sent the copy and paste ban warning immediately! Mods really want to avoid any talk of that as it could be changed they just dont want to..probably because it isnt a coding error im sure it was designed that way..
    VulcanM wrote: »
    too hard for you maybe, but other people need more content to complete.

Isnt that what uncollected event was released for though? There was your more content to complete.. Ask for a higher difficulty if thats too easy for you.. But master shouldnt raise so much in difficulty every month as it will eventually raise almost as high as uncollected..
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yeah, how dare somebody recommend a video that might make the game easier for people who think it’s getting harder? The gall! 😂
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    It's perfect as it is.It's your problem if you can't play right,try getting better.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    But only because of the lags that seem to come with all the modifications...
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    How can someone playing for only 6 months judge the difficulty of the game. You state master is getting too difficult which means you have not become uncollected or faced the later parts of act 5. For those of us who have completed all in game content any ramp in difficulty is a good thing. You state you don't want to even attempt monthly EQ while we are auto fighting it because there is no challenge there. This is a very entertaining game and without slight increases in difficulty what would be the point in continuing to play?

I'm not a six monther. I get that there are people that play this game like it's a job.
    I'm baffled by the people that can play and spend so much and have no issues with it.

I gave up and started over. The first few acts are great. That's where the game was awesome.

Then it's ehhh.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Rodstein wrote: »

“Ninja Node”......I like that. I use to call it the “lag mastery”.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Neither this game is easy
  • LowlivierLowlivier Posts: 13
    Well .... for the first time i really think about stoping this game, i'm playing since about near the beggining but now it is getting a way i'm starting ti get nervous, frustrating and really blazed for the first time.
    First, the rate of top heroes wich i think i will never had because of what ? i don't know, probably kabam does ...

Second, if you don't have the good heroes, you can not have the good rewards .... cause you can't finish the E Quest

Thirdly, When you are affects by micro-lag and freeze you can normaly try to finish a fight the good as you can, but when you have a f****n' opponent like DarkHawk unblockable inviincible kickin' your ass on the very first second of the Master fight, i think self control is the best way not to break your f****n' phone.

Kabam , your anniversary is a way too much for me, bad and un-attractive calendar, cheating opponent, rewards always the same for the same people.

I'm really really disappointed at this time of the game however i was really excited expected this update.

Tx for reading this lines,
    Apologies for my "french" english
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    Yes after100% master mode this month.

And 100% uncollected the last 5 months in a row. I am not sure I will even run uncollected this month,

In master mode I was 100% health with my entire roster.

And got crushed I won but was down to my last character....

2 bars of health , unblocable, and invincible was just awful. Unfun, felt like a money grab...

And I don’t care what you kabamite fanboys think....

More people in this poll agree.... this month was bad and not fun...

Happy 4th anniversary kabam... at this rate I don’t think I’m gonna make it to 5...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsSPbHCwHTw&t=124s
    it really doesnt take much time to research on youtube how to beat him. Let the youtubers make the mistakes for you and then you wont have to get so frustrated with the game. I agree that if you dont know what your doing on the final boss this month then you will have a very hard time but there are a tonne of resources out there between forums and videos to help you get through almost every piece of content in this game.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Grecianfox wrote: »

You account is at least two years old and you only four star is the free taskmaster we got this week lol.
    edited December 2018
    This game isnt really that hard with how far I am just some champs like darkhawk are challenging because of lag
    edited December 2018
    Grecianfox wrote: »

You account is at least two years old and you only four star is the free taskmaster we got this week lol.

Incorrect I have 100% labryninth of legends 60+ 4*s and 29 five stars
    I made that account because 14 people asked me to give them my account in a week so I made a kabam account to troll them and as you can see in my profile it says I am a beta tester
    my account is wa®®machine23