**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master mode rewards vs. Heroic rewards

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I thought we were getting 1,300 5 star hero crystal shards for exploring mater mode for the EQ, but it’s only 300 with some T2A shards and a T4BC. Personally I think that if master is for those looking to still get 4*s quicker the lower the difficulty since 5 stars are clearly not the focus? Just my 2 cents. If I’m missing something or critical info about EQs let me know.

HERO:

Approx. 1,100 5* shards
Approx. 800 4* shards

MASTER:

Approx. 400 5 * shards
Approx. 2,000 4* shards

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    I'm looking at the rewards screen now for the monthly EQ. You get 600 5* shards for full exploration and 300 each for chapter exploration in Master for a total of 1500 5* shards. Heroic only has 1000 5* shards for full exploration. I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm looking at the rewards screen now for the monthly EQ. You get 600 5* shards for full exploration and 300 each for chapter exploration in Master for a total of 1500 5* shards. Heroic only has 1000 5* shards for full exploration. I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from.

That’s what I was missing. I’m sitting at work without looking at my phone, knowing you get 1500 5* shards instead of 400 is assuring and I definitely missed that
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Master gives you 1,500 5* shards when you fully explore: you get 600 for Act Exploration, and 300 for each Chapter Exploration.

For Heroic, you get 1,000 5* shards, for the Act Exploration. So yes, it's a bigger single-time value, but the total accumulated through that exploration is greater in Master, as it should be.