**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your least used 4/55

2»

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Have to say Morningstar. I used to be all about her. She really does have amazing abilities and is made so much stronger awakened, bleed immune, unblockable s, life steal & Regen.. just nice.

Even with all those aweomse and unique abilities.. she really shines with 5 souls and this is undisputed. However, there is no fix in sight to how poorly she maneuvers in combat, causing light attacks from opponents to hit, or just throwing me off. I’ve lost too many fights because of this. Almost always after the first few fights that I might be lucky enough to actually gain a soul by landing her sp3.. which is not always possible and equally frustrating.

After a great deal of testing, considering ranking champs specifically to help MS gain her souls more quickly, etc. It’s just not worth it. If her fightstyle were completely overhauled and she was actually fluid and moved as most newer champs do, it would help.

About the only thing that would make MS viable, in any quest or mode, would be to make her persistent charges just like everyone else’s persistent charges and just give her a soul on a win. It’s enough to have to deal with poor mechanics, buggy fight style and just weak attacks that can not compare to other champions of same rank and level. (Weak base atk, weak Crit, weak Crit damage, armor, etc.)

I had high hopes.. would love to rank her down. I tried everything. Never use her anymore, kinda sad to see on my top 4 list of champs now really. Hope she gets fixed cause she is broken.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Nightcrawler
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Gulk. Only use him situationally, but when I do he's so valuable.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    This thread is pretty awesome. Makes me happy that I am stingy with my T2A. So far only have 1 r5 5* Hyperion and 2 r4 5*s Void sig 88 and Blade unawakened. Blade being my most recent and probably least used as Hyperion just tears apart everything. Although I ranked him up so I will have an easy time against LOL Magik.

I do feel he will become my "least" used 5* r4 as I hate having to bring GR just for him to gain more value.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I was forced to R4 a 5*, because of expiring T2A (low Summoner level yet quick completion of solo content, second account). Best I had was Hela.

Now, she is good, but IDK where to use her. She's my only r4 5* yet I always end up using r5 4* and r3 5* because those champs are usually better suited to certain jobs. I am at 5.4.5 for completion and did 100% on 5.1, but Hela simply isn't doing better than some of my lower ranked champs.

I have Venom now, who I'd gladly R4 instead of her. Blade is close to being R4 as well. I'll rank blade over Venom of course, the rankdown exchange with Hela is a fantasy...
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Ant man he is a load of garbage but it looks like he just might save the universe
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Og Hulk.... was my first duped r4 5* used to do 5.2 to get uncollected with low health and suicides.... waiting on rank down tickets... would also say r4 ultron but alteast he is used in awd for diversity since i cant remeber the last time he got any kills
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Medusa I hate her hair colour.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Juggs. He was good on defense with max MD but. Now may get 1 kill per week

I don't even put my 5r4 Juggs on defense anymore. He never got a single kill after the MD changes. Still awaiting the data driven results of the "analysis" Kabam has said they're doing on him and Dorm and others.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Dorm. Thanks MD nerf
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Only Elektra, cause it was a 2015 gem and those gems are mostly useless anyway. Hoping for a rank down ticket. My others I still use all the time:

5/65 Medusa, 5/65 Voodoo, 4/55 GP, 4/55 Spark, 4/55 Domino, 4/55 Rogue, 4/55 Iceman

I alternate my war attack team based on what I see on my path, and Rogue is just awesome for AQ map 6
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Do 6* 1/25s count? If so I will have to say lately my 6* cable is benched and not even placed in my AWD anymore

Nope.........only 4/55
  • duped Phoenix

Legend,
    DavidAvenger20
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    juggernaut
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Gwenpool

I've got her as a 4/55 too and rarely use her too

Me three.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited December 2018
    Drax. Due to 1 t2a expiring last june. And i have none duped 5* except him at that time... santa please send us RTD just this 1 time please 🤐🔫

P/s: 6* storm and dd classic is also in the bench. Just for AWD diversity 🤣
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Mine is kingpin I only use in aw defense while all the other ones are useful in attack and quest lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    captain marvel i have alot of rank 4/55 she is just a bench warmer now

Did you do LOL 100 percent. At 4/55 with full suicides she is an excellent choice for that task.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    storm, drax, IMIW (not currently in a war alliance)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »

IMIW? He’s not just good for war. Use that bad boy in quests.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Animejay70 wrote: »

IMIW? He’s not just good for war. Use that bad boy in quests.

I use him sometimes, but between, r5 blade, r5 sparky, r5 medusa, r4 GR, DOmino, void, Cap IW, Magik, i don't always find room.