**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should scarlet witch have sig lvl 99

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Just Duped her. Brought all my Mystic sig stones into her, she’s at sig lvl 55. Should I use all of my generic sig stones to bring her to sig 99?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Of course
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Definitely
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MrBanks absolutely you should. @Dexman1349 makes a valid point lol although it's not entirely true. But you definitely want her at max sig.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes. She’s a goddess, and one of the very best 4* in the game.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    @MrBanks absolutely you should. @Dexman1349 makes a valid point lol although it's not entirely true. But you definitely want her at max sig.

So she regens only if she’s sig 99?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

So she regens only if she’s sig 99?

No, she procs all her abilities more often with higher signature. She does seem to proc regen often on the last hit of the fight as @Dexman1349 mentioned but she will regenerate, power lock, power steal, poison, etc., more often with a higher sig
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I was only half joking with my post. Each of her buffs/debuffs will proc at random when she crits and it is frequently used as a punchline the fact that her regen only procs on the last hit.

Because she isn't available as anything higher than a 4*, she is frequently at the mercy of "character rating" which reduces her crit frequency when up against 5* champs. Fewer crits = fewer buff/debuff procs.

If she were ever available as a 5*, she would steamroll through most content.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    100%
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Indefinitely
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't mean this as a conspiracy or to start anything, its just a trend I've noticed. Whenever you use SW, just keep her to quests outside of alliance stuff. She never seems to work in your favor in alliance game modes. Put her in quest though, and shes amazing.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I don't mean this as a conspiracy or to start anything, its just a trend I've noticed. Whenever you use SW, just keep her to quests outside of alliance stuff. She never seems to work in your favor in alliance game modes. Put her in quest though, and shes amazing.

100% agree...in AQ/AW she is kinda meh....but is fantastic for solo content.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

100% agree...in AQ/AW she is kinda meh....but is fantastic for solo content.

I miss the SW, Dr S AQ teams.