**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk ridiculous overpowered,even in master

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Ridiculous overpowered. Even in master he kill a max 5 star in a couple of hits.

That is why you DON'T get hit. Use the block button on the left side of the screen!! :p

Solo'd him with 4/55 unawakened Medusa in Uncollected. Easy game, easy life

Unblockable, lag. Explain how you’re supposed to block with those 2 problems

You are supposed to bait the SP2 first... ;)

Well sure, that's how I do it. But if they are having lag issues at the start of the fight I can see how that would be an issue.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I feel like people just don’t know how to bait properly. I’m done with him in UC. Solo’d him a couple times. The others I had to use a few different champs. I baited his sp2 like 20/20 times with multiple champs.

Except he won't Bait. Once or twice, if you can manage to down him in one shot. Otherwise, the AI is all over the place. Timing in Master is not the same as UC, and almost always in both, if you die before you kill him, he refuses to Bait.

Interesting. He baited every single time for me in UC. Honestly. If the A.I. Is different in Master in this regard, that me be a problem for me, as I am considering a legends run. Hmmm
  • I sent kabaam videos of me DESTROYING every single champ on Master, but when I get to darkhawk, not only does he not bait for S2, but every got is unblockable, and every hit kills me with in 3 hits. They suggested me try other champs. It's RIDICULOUS! last month I had the same problem with egg on and they did that reimbursement of potions or whatever and lower the difficulty and when they lower the difficulty I absolutely killed him with no problem at all. The same thing is going on this month with darkhawk and they're not doing anything about it
  • gage201205 wrote: »
    It's all because the end game players get on here and say it's so easy then kabam makes someone like this to challenge them leaving mid gamers in the dust... The new game modes were for end gamers if kabam wants to challenge them unlock a new difficulty because this is messing with mid level gamers who are trying to advance!

Yep, twelve people complain about things being too easy and a game development company decides to change content they've been working on for months to make it more difficult.

I hate to break this to you, but game developers don't just up and do things because people complain on the forums. Most of the time they are doing things because of data they see in the gameplay logs, or at least things they think they are seeing. If Kabam thinks the content needs to be made easier or more difficult, it is because they are seeing how well the players are performing in the actual game. Unlike you or me, Kabam doesn't have to guess how players are doing, they literally have all the data on all the players running all the content. They may get things right or wrong, but what they *think* they have to do is almost entirely data driven, not forum commentary driven.

If this month is harder than last month they'll see that in content completion statistics. Just like they would have if last month was harder than the previous month, or the previous month was harder than the preceding month. If Kabam was actually making every single month harder than previous months, by now almost no one would be completing the content. But I suspect that's not the trend in actuality.

Maybe this month is overboard: I'm not certain yet. It could end up being harder than unblockable Guillotine. But if it is, it won't be because a few people bragged about completing everything too easily. Kabam doesn't need anyone to tell them how easily or not easily they are completing the content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I feel like people just don’t know how to bait properly. I’m done with him in UC. Solo’d him a couple times. The others I had to use a few different champs. I baited his sp2 like 20/20 times with multiple champs.

Except he won't Bait. Once or twice, if you can manage to down him in one shot. Otherwise, the AI is all over the place. Timing in Master is not the same as UC, and almost always in both, if you die before you kill him, he refuses to Bait.

Interesting. He baited every single time for me in UC. Honestly. If the A.I. Is different in Master in this regard, that me be a problem for me, as I am considering a legends run. Hmmm

I wouldn’t worry about it for Legend. He had fired his L2 the same for me on master as on uncollected. The next time he doesn’t fire it will be the first
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    oklm8vehe6lq.png
    gq4hfg04f616.png

This was the result of a lag spike. Kabam needs to fix this right now
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i dont typically tell people that content isnt hard.. cuz i struggle thru uncollect eq every month and typically need to revive at least 5 times when 100%ing it... but honestly hawk isnt too bad lol... easy sp2 to dodge, wait out his invis and just bait sp1 and block if after that. i probably revived twice against him and i got his quest 100%... im not where near being as good as a lot of ppl on these forums too
    Rafikii wrote: »
    i dont typically tell people that content isnt hard.. cuz i struggle thru uncollect eq every month and typically need to revive at least 5 times when 100%ing it... but honestly hawk isnt too bad lol... easy sp2 to dodge, wait out his invis and just bait sp1 and block if after that. i probably revived twice against him and i got his quest 100%... im not where near being as good as a lot of ppl on these forums too

Was it uncollected? If so, you haven’t fought master. I’m not kidding. The amount of lag there is, I go in, see fight, it freezes then I see my champion dead. After 20 times in a row.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Quake is key ;)

yes! finally i found one. quake is definitly the best option for this fight, and i stand my ground that quake can be used to easily beat most content.
    oklm8vehe6lq.png
    gq4hfg04f616.png

This was the result of a lag spike. Kabam needs to fix this right now

Again tho, the lag is an entirely different topic than the one within this post. This post is saying how Darkhawk is too OP ability wise, like Emma Frost & the Adptoid were said to be... Lag being irrelevant. The lag issue is focused on in another post.

This is worse than both of them combined. Emma, figures out, adapdiod, easy as pie. But Darkhawk is a living hell.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    One of the problems I’ve noticed in Master mode is that Darkhawk rushes forward relentlessly until you are cornered without unloading his SP2. Then you are pretty much toast.
    He does not do this in UC.

He's done this several times in UC too.

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited December 2018
    I managed to solo him with a r5/65 sparky in uncollected but only once.. the rest was a [Removed by Moderation] show using my precious revives -_-
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Dawkhawk himself aint bad to fight against and easier than many other event that been around.
    The thing about this event is the lag.. a whole thread about it,

Extreme lag that makes u unable to move start at fight. and fight vs Darkhawk in uncoll ur koed instantly.

If ur looking for tip how to beat him: (can only tell from uncoll nodes where he start with 2 power bar)

Bath and wait for he use his att. Altho sometimes he dont u have to push him a little back when he block and just att him.
    Whén he does use his Sp2 and becomes invisble there is 2 options.

Options 1
    Parry and do a max 2-3 combo (thats in consider u have full masteri in stunn time) or else only 1-2 combo if ur stunn time is less. keep this going till the invisble mmode is off.

Options 2.
    When he is in the invisible mode u can parry and do a heavy attack. he will now turn his mode til armor mode.
    u still need to be carefull cuz u will take dmg while attack him and he can autoblock unless he is stunned.
    So still only do 2-3 combo but the diff is u dont suddenly miss. and ur still able to att most time anyway compare to the other mode where ur chance u can miss an attack..

His sp1 is prob impossible to evade so just block it. ( i havent tried to evade his att)
    or else his fight is fairly doable and like many other fights.

U can use a DD to avoid the stealth mode and still be able to att him and hit him. Also DD can fully evade his sp1. (a spark still take a little block dmg).

• TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    Aegon before, Darkhawk now.... Very very annoing characters, if you have lags. Obviously...
    Darkhawk often start going on force on you without leaving the special 2, a little lag and BOOM. Ko!
    Making the boss "ONE PUNCH MAN", it's good, for an hard level of difficult, but, if the gameplay are perfect, Kabam... We can ONLY spend units and units in this way.
    I spend units with a smile when it's my fault, when i wrong something... ;)
    edited December 2018
    spent just now another 280 units to beat him... nice job guys... "LAG Contest of Champions".... :/:/:/
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited December 2018
    If you are finding it difficult then do heroic get some practice get to know his specials and come to master and uncollected.

If you feel baiting sp2 is difficult then I don’t know how you got through master.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I found that heroic had no lag compared to master/uc. May be something with the node/buffs or combination of both,

I did find that pausing, force closing, restarting , pausing again and standing on one leg and hopping in a circle eventually let me fight him with almost no lag.
    If you are finding it difficult then do heroic get some practice get to know his specials and come to master and uncollected.

If you feel baiting sp2 is difficult then I don’t know how you got through master.

Another one with the usual comment... WHICH pratice, if you die for LAGS? One touch and you are ko, no discussions! My friend i don't play since few months... i play since 4 years
    TheWitcher wrote: »
    spent just now another 280 units to beat him... nice job guys... "LAG Contest of Champions".... :/:/:/

not in master mode, but in Uncollected, but the issues are the same