**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• So I guess what I’m about to say is kinda obvious. I keep trying to fight darkhawk but it starts loading and just takes me to my phones home screen and closes out the entire game not sure what’s going on but need help
  • IGN: hahawaiwai
    iPhone 6S+ and iphone5S
    WiFi and cellular
    iOS 12.1
    iphone 6S plus is unplayable, the game shut off every time i start the fight and sometimes when i restart the game, it went into the fight, but super laggy, there are other times that the fight started, and after about 1 min or so, while i was playing, game just shut down again and i lost half health.
    switched to iphone 5S, was ok for two runs, then third run was the exact same as the iphone 6S+ runs. not sure what's going on. not feeling use items because of server issue.
    please fix it asap.
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Posts: 153
    Device: Samsung J3 Prime (SM-J327T)
    Android 7.0
    Using WiFi

At the start of the fight my initial swipe back is not registered resulting in an instant punch-in-the-face
  • Thank you to everyone providing device information! This helps our team out a ton in getting this resolved. Also wanna thank you all for your patience while we work towards that.

Once we have further information, we'll pop back in here!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It still wasn't fixed. It has to do with his animations (specially the power start 2 node, which is causing this problem).
    There doesn't seem to have any problem on heroic difficulty since this node doesn't exist there
  • TheBotTheBot Posts: 12
    Thank you to everyone providing device information! This helps our team out a ton in getting this resolved. Also wanna thank you all for your patience while we work towards that.

Once we have further information, we'll pop back in here!

How about you offer some more transparency. Between last week and now what has the game team done about it?
    Did they already looked into or wasn't it serious enough at the time?
    Do they see this as a priority or not?
    What time frame are you aiming for? The "update" you have is basically a nice way of saying we still don't know anything. So again it would be better to offer some form of transparency because now those that are affected still don't know what to expect.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    if this lag don't stop I wont be able to clear uc since it's impossible to bait sp2 with lag coming from start since null mode active makes unblockable basics and is impossible to stay clear of sp2 and not die
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It still wasn't fixed. It has to do with his animations (specially the power start 2 node, which is causing this problem).
    There doesn't seem to have any problem on heroic difficulty since this node doesn't exist there

Yeah, all the other level of difficulties, he isn't bugged like that. In fact, I brought him to his SP2 in heroic, just to see if it would lag then, and it didn't.

So, something about starting him off with 2 bars of power messes something up, and it is pretty much impossible to do anything except get KO'ed in master. Everything else is 100%.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Could we at least have an acknowledgement of the issue officially so that people stop wasting resources in those quest?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Okay, we all know I'm pretty tolerant, but I'm officially at the end of my patience. I literally just beat him on Master. Cost me hundreds of Units, my stores of Revs, a 30% Boost, and a number of Energy Refills trying over and over. Guys, I know you're working on it, but please come up with something. We can't play like this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    If anyone needs a tip, use Hyperion, bait the L2, and make him burn.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    my question is, if you know its broken why would you insist on it? just to prove its possible? insitting others to do the same? doesnt seem normal to me anyways, and im trying not to make more unnecessary venting. im going to wait this month to see kabam resolution of the problem, no more money spent in stupid manner on my part
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    That glitch at the start of the fight is unreal. Lasts just enough to not allow to swipe back.

Once he gets punching, that’s it.

Seems reporting it is doing nothing.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Dear Kabam, I tried the uncollected difficulty darkhawk quest and I reached darkhawk and then I used my boosts but I couldn't dash back I thought it's the network problem so I tried again but again my boost and revives got wasted. I tried this 5 times and the results were same. So plz give me my items back as enlisted 3x champion boost, 2x lesser champion boost, 4 lvl 1 single revive, 3x health boost,1x greater attack boost,2x attack boost. That's all I wanted to say thank you
    funny to, once again, see how long it takes to fix a bug impacting the players, making them spend revives and units...
    Some communication would be great, just by saying "Hey we know there is an issue, we are asking you to wait until this is resolved. In the meanwhile please do not attempt master or uncollected. We are also working on some compensation for all the revives and units spent in order to win those fights". It is really not asking much I think.
    Instead, it seems this is not taken seriously...
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Any update or news for Darkhawk crashing?!?!?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nope.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Nope.

Why? 🤕
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Nope.

Why? 🤕

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/110992/ios-21-1-lag-crashing-and-performance-investigation#latest

This is all we have so far. Sorry man, looks like we still gotta wait
    TheBot wrote: »
    Answer from support by email

Thank you for providing us the requested information we asked for. I have compiled the information and passed it up to our Senior Team for further review.

Our Game Team is working hard to find the root cause of these kinds of issues. Since I have not seen any other reports of this specific issue, I will now be submitting a report on your behalf with all the information you provided. This will be a huge help in letting the Game Team get a better understanding of what went wrong, where, and when. While I can't give an exact time frame for a fix, please know that it will be looked into ASAP. Rest assured that our Game Team are working hard to improve your game experience.

So it seems that until very recently no information was even being sent to the game team lol
    Or the communincation lines are not well at all.

I still would love to hear a responce from a moderator.
    Between the first week and now did you guys pass along this issue?
    Is this on the priority list of being fixed. What time frame are you aiming for?
    When will you acknowledge this as an issue?
    It's time to be transparent and let us know what we can expect.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Support having seen no other cases is not the same as Moderation passing it along. It just means they found no other Tickets on file with Support.

I sent in a support ticket on the 2nd day, so, doubt they don't know about it.

Just another case of left hand don't know what right hand is doing.
  • TheBotTheBot Posts: 12

Thank you for providing us the requested information we asked for. I have compiled the information and passed it up to our Senior Team for further review.

Our Game Team is working hard to find the root cause of these kinds of issues. Since I have not seen any other reports of this specific issue, I will now be submitting a report on your behalf with all the information you provided. This will be a huge help in letting the Game Team get a better understanding of what went wrong, where, and when. While I can't give an exact time frame for a fix, please know that it will be looked into ASAP. Rest assured that our Game Team are working hard to improve your game experience.

So it seems that until very recently no information was even being sent to the game team lol

Is this on the priority list of being fixed. What time frame are you aiming for?

Support having seen no other cases is not the same as Moderation passing it along. It just means they found no other Tickets on file with Support.

one would think that once game team gets signal of a possible bug that they put it down in some sort of database? i assume that support can see what issues the gameteam is currently investigating or fixing. but i dont know how their process works and asking about it wont help much. nothing else to do but hope it will be fixed fast.
    i got a warning but atleast got some info from @Kabam Miike . they dont have any info. so its in the game teams hand and if we dont hear anything it means it wont be fixed soon. so asking questions has no point as it wont be adressed.

Well, they obviously know about it, the only question is, when it will be fixed. If it isn't fixed in a week or so, then, doubt it will be fixed since they will most likely have Christmas break and all that.

one would think that once game team gets signal of a possible bug that they put it down in some sort of database? i assume that support can see what issues the gameteam is currently investigating or fixing. but i dont know how their process works and asking about it wont help much. nothing else to do but hope it will be fixed fast.

Or the answer given by the support is the pre-formatted and doesn't reflect what is reality...
This discussion has been closed.