**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldpool

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So has anyone landed on a Goldpool so far from the fools gold crystals? The odds are pretty much 0.15% anyways. After having a good run last week I thought why not and spent quite some units on the fools gold crystals. πŸ˜‚ So far no Goldpool so gold fooled big time. But at least I have enough gold to rank up more champions so that's one way to see the bright side. 😁
Β«1

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beginners luck but the guy is a trophy champion more like just a prize to be won. Wish he was a little more special

Don't care. I'd sell my first born for one.
    (I can say that because I don't have children.)
    XD
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got him in my first 10 crystals this time round.
    Didn't get him in 2k units worth last time, he's not that good tbh

d1yuexxwxciz.png
    @GroundedWisdom Dont let your future wife hear you say that or she will put you on auction. πŸ˜‚

I can honestly say there is no future wife. Lol.
  • Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65 β˜…
    I got him on the first round he came around now I’m trying to dupe
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The last time those crystals were out, I bought way too many and never got him once! I got like 11 gold tickets, but no goldpool. I had to win mine in the arena.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114 β˜…
    Goldpool is not worth the units hes only a decent champ when duped however mastery cores are a much better use of units
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    not yet ...buying one a day till Christmas, going to open them up then! Merry GoldPool Christmas!

Looking for a Christmas miracle!!
    I have the cash but use it on fgmc's
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does Goldpool have different abilities than Deadpool X force?
    Yes he is the same champ as og deadpool not x force thank god
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I managed to get him twice on his first appearance after getting a ton of gold.
  • Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65 β˜…
    I'm gonna open 40 some time in the next couple weeks. Seatin got him in 40. I will too 🀣

I would open them this week with that gold boost
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I bought 2 and got him just now lol plus I aint a beginner. Very nice trophy champ despite him being trash.
    I hate this game so much right now. Waisted over 5000 units on these rigged crystals and still no Goldpool. That’s over €150,- to get a bit of crappy gold, of which I have plenty already. I feel violated. Thanks Kabam.

Violated implies you were somehow forced to spend 5000 Units. I'm afraid that was a choice. It's a 0.10% chance each Crystal.