**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Darkhawk fix???

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
I still haven't seen any announcement on fixing the lag when fighting Darkhawk, just wanted to know if anything is being done?

Comments

• I am using a lot units, energy refils, and potions, boost on uncollected boss because of lag all that is useless.

If you don't have fixed the problem, why a boss that kill our champion with 1 hit??

Lag is impossible to take down uncollected and master boss because several times I can't move my champion.

The ethical action should reimbursement the players that are using resources on uncollected boss and to permit a clean fight.
  • It's happening just on boss node. Isn't a lag problem on all game. It's a dirt fight
  • Genghis_SlimGenghis_Slim Posts: 44
    edited December 2018
    I’ve totally experienced this, over the last two months. right before an uncollected Boss, who is pretty much garunteed to kill you....the game “lags” or “skips” and blasted by a special or a 5 combo. At this point it’s hard not to think it’s intentional ...money grab 😕😞
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I'm about to try DH for the first time on my iPhone 7...

What in the actual laggy f***?!?!?!?!?!

Freezing animations?

Bad mode switching?

Terrible IN GAME ability description...

And he's boosted besides...

These new champs are tough enough to learn without the boosted nodes and laggy roll outs.
  • Hi there, we have a thread going for this topic here. When we have further updates to provide, we will let everyone know there.
This discussion has been closed.