**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons Freeze Unable To Enter [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• ibzillaibzilla Posts: 57
    Guys i think the weirdest thing yet happened to me
    The game literally switched out my five star champs for a three star quake, four star goblin and a five star juggernaught this is the weirdest thing i've ever done
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Occasionally and at random the dungeon seems to kick you out for no reason. Timer still running, makes all actions inoperable, and you can't fight, you can’t quit, and you CANT EVEN RE-ENTER

I am SICK of this stupid glitch that’s been around since the INFINITY DUNGEONS!!!!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    And now concluded dungeons aren’t being counted as even being participated

So 30 minutes gone and 3 champs in cooldown for NOTHING
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are investigating the issue in which players are unable to re-enter dungeons. Apologies for the frustration caused and thank you for your patience as we look into what's causing this issue.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    In the first room of the dungeon I just did, I fought a thor ragnarok, after I finished the fight his icon was still up but it wouldn't let me click on it. I quickly restarted the game but when I tried to enter the dungeons again it would just return me to the home screen. Maybe I'm just missing something but if it is a bug its really frustrating with how long champion cool downs are
  • shazam1008shazam1008 Posts: 9
    Anyone having same trouble that when U try to re-enter dungeon it goes back to lobby room over and over again??
    Tnx for the response :smiley:
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Can we get refreshes or some artifacts once you figure it out? Missing out on tons because of this bug.
  • Wadderix55Wadderix55 Posts: 7
    Crashed again! 5th time - game freezes and then kicks me out and won’t let me resume fight

Why aren’t you sorting this Kabam - it’s been this way for months!!
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    As usual, laggy as hell and pretty much unplayable during dungeons being active. How is this not fixed? Or abandon the idea of dungeons til they stop messing up everything else...
    Ye Kabam we need artifact and gold compensation plz
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited October 2018
    Any fix? Happening to me on iPhone XS iOS 12 when I tried finding a partner. I hit find a partner by accident and tried to cancel, but it loaded a partner way too quickly and loaded me into the dungeon. Maybe the game thought I quit and it bugged that way.

Can't believe it has been 3 months and there isn't a fix. I think you need to disable it for when you are finding a partner.
  • Appu_96Appu_96 Posts: 8
    I get forced out of the dungeone room after the first fight and cant get in again ... Brings me to the home page ... Anyone else had this ? Cant fight in dungeon its frustrating 😞
  • Wadderix55Wadderix55 Posts: 7
    My partner just got froze, unable to move

Kabam don’t you dare remove the artefacts - I’m 1.5k away from a 5* Crystal! Just fix it
  • I've been trying to play dungeons since morning and Everytime I play my first fight in 1st room it Denies that I've fought it and doesn't load further and when I go back to home page and try to re-enter, it doesn't work at all, I've got video evidence and this is screwing me up. I have wasted 3 of my champion sets. It's terrible.
  • I had this exact same thing happen.
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    n9ov83fjortj.jpg

Well it's quite a pain, say sorry when is not you the problem. That's sucks right @Kabam Lyra... 😭😭😭😭😤😤😤
    6 times already.. And counting...
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Same problem today. Couldn’t move from the start. Then backed out I refresh, couldn’t get back into room

• The game does not let me advance in dungeons, I close the game and I go back inside and still nothing, I've lost several dungeons for this problem, the level of Kagam's ineptitude, useless, is incredible! The dungeons are temporary so they have so much trouble!
  • I was having this issue earlier today in dungeons. I was clicking on a node but it didnt let me advance. I have a video but I don’t think this forum allows it
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    everytime it happens with me. dungeon does not even work properly.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    And while the dungeons are up, the game disconnects alot for other content
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    I have been kicked out of dungeon during my first room and I was unable to re-enter ,it keeps taking me to home screen.
    I was locked out of dungeon 6 I was playing with my friend and locked out of dungeon when I try to take node in room 1 .Then I try to re-enter but it again reverting back me to home screen .After the timer went off I started another dungeon with 4*max champions I used auto finder to find a partner for me got a low pi partner he didn't able to complete a single room with me .I lost all the champions and score .I don't have many maxed champs only 6 This type of buggs really irritating. How is this auto finding partner in dungeon works it is giving unfare matches.yfm3z46fe4gz.jpg
    nqroi47kuwbd.jpg
    I was locked out of dungeon 6 I was playing with my friend and locked out of dungeon when I try to take node in room 1 .Then I try to re-enter but it again reverting back me to home screen .After the timer went off I started another dungeon with 4*max champions I used auto finder to find a partner for me got a low pi partner he didn't able to complete a single room with me .I lost all the champions and score .I don't have many maxed champs only 6 This type of buggs really irritating. How is this auto finding partner in dungeon works it is giving unfare matches.yfm3z46fe4gz.jpg
    nqroi47kuwbd.jpg
    S1N1STR3 wrote: »
    n9ov83fjortj.jpg

Well it's quite a pain
    And I still have the dongeon chat open
This discussion has been closed.