**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So has anyone landed on a Goldpool so far from the fools gold crystals? The odds are pretty much 0.15% anyways. After having a good run last week I thought why not and spent quite some units on the fools gold crystals. πŸ˜‚ So far no Goldpool so gold fooled big time. But at least I have enough gold to rank up more champions so that's one way to see the bright side. 😁
Β«1

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beginners luck but the guy is a trophy champion more like just a prize to be won. Wish he was a little more special

Don't care. I'd sell my first born for one.
    (I can say that because I don't have children.)
    XD
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got him in my first 10 crystals this time round.
    Didn't get him in 2k units worth last time, he's not that good tbh

d1yuexxwxciz.png
    @GroundedWisdom Dont let your future wife hear you say that or she will put you on auction. πŸ˜‚

I can honestly say there is no future wife. Lol.
  • Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65 β˜…
    I got him on the first round he came around now I’m trying to dupe
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The last time those crystals were out, I bought way too many and never got him once! I got like 11 gold tickets, but no goldpool. I had to win mine in the arena.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114 β˜…
    Goldpool is not worth the units hes only a decent champ when duped however mastery cores are a much better use of units
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    not yet ...buying one a day till Christmas, going to open them up then! Merry GoldPool Christmas!

Looking for a Christmas miracle!!
    I have the cash but use it on fgmc's
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does Goldpool have different abilities than Deadpool X force?
    Yes he is the same champ as og deadpool not x force thank god
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I managed to get him twice on his first appearance after getting a ton of gold.
  • Killershark021Killershark021 Posts: 65 β˜…
    I'm gonna open 40 some time in the next couple weeks. Seatin got him in 40. I will too 🀣

I would open them this week with that gold boost
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I bought 2 and got him just now lol plus I aint a beginner. Very nice trophy champ despite him being trash.
    I hate this game so much right now. Waisted over 5000 units on these rigged crystals and still no Goldpool. That’s over €150,- to get a bit of crappy gold, of which I have plenty already. I feel violated. Thanks Kabam.

Violated implies you were somehow forced to spend 5000 Units. I'm afraid that was a choice. It's a 0.10% chance each Crystal.