**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Realm

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
With so much things happening this month you think we would get free energy on gold and halls of healing quest but nope bc we summoners have to make a sophies choice this time around or should i say everytime

Monthly Quest...Side Quest later this month then we will have Halls of Healing and Gold- 24 hr interval .

To clarify goes simple as this

1.pay for refills to complete Monthly EQ then do every HH and Gold not to mention the side quest

2. Sacrifice rewards if you havent completed Event Quest yet to focus on getting potions and gold bc gold is what we all need

Why reward us for supporting this game for 4 yrs yet punish us at the same time for doing a sophies choice....i dont wanna hear saying oh no one is forcing you to do everything as its not mandatory! I would agree given any other month but this month is a big deal for us every year.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    We don’t even Ikow if it cost energy this time either but let assume it dos but last time the revies didn’t cost energy. But limited to entry 2 times
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited December 2018
    I can do all 3 aq events, (heroic, master, and uncollected), in under 30 days.. I don’t use many units and I wait for energy.. you get a free refill and units.. where’s the units going? Hmm? 25 per 3 days for 30 days? 250 units extra for doing the events is like 9 refills jus for units.. you also get a free refill every 3 days or so so that’s an extra like 9 refills there..

18 extra refills and you’re still asking for more?

I didn’t even include the calendar
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nothing has been announced yet in terms of Energy cost.
    As for other content, that's where choices come in. We have to make our own choices and prioritize what's important to us. The EQ is open all month, and the Halls run a week. One is more time-sensitive than the other. Hope that helps you make your decision.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited December 2018
    I complete heroic master and uc within 15 days... Without buying energy refills
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why do I have to make Sophies
  • The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
    Big A**hole question as we all knew it's going to be halls of healing and fortune week so I already saved energy refills from everywhere and now I have 20+ refills...
    You should remind this from next time. Hahaha
  • This month's EQ is running a week longer if i'm not mistaken. HoH and HoF are only on for a week.....should not have to do one or the other
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    And energy refills could be discounted with their price cut in half
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    People complain all year wanting gold realm. Gold realm shows up, people complain they need energy. You cant make this stuff up.

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    For 30 units almost 200k gold? Best deal ever.

You gotta learn how to manage resources. Coz I still dont get how people complain on the last day of the month that monthly quest is down a few minutes before, having them more than a month to complete it