**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ms_ID_ error [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• As said earlier that this string issue will b fixed bt it is not yet fixed and it troubles m too much.rmr0xpjunhtx.png
    tiek09kdgxin.png
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    3puli0a81alv.png
    qbqc6nppean0.png
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Usually it's simply caused by a poor connection to the server for numerous reasons. Restart when it happens and it almost always clears up.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I think you are an Indian and u know indian network connection its network problem ,trying to connect n number of times to server cause that problem i face that too bro
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Bro I am using WiFi and have 2mbps speed
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited December 2018
    rj7896 wrote: »
    Bro I am using WiFi and have 2mbps speed

wow... that's fast. ;)
    (I apologize for the sarcasm...)

That being said: I had the same issue for a short while yesterday, after I restarted the App and connected to my wifi (only 100 mbps) instead of cellular everything was fine again.
  • REVELATIONS68REVELATIONS68 Posts: 28
    Kabam. Your bug fixes created Bugs.. ip761m5t325w.png
    5asmpzbp9qh5.png
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    I opened my game today and it looked like this almost everywhere. Its really anoyinggzte32st3dvi.png
  • It’s a problem that happens every now and then. Shutdown and restart game and it should return to normal.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Ok I know you are already aware of the problem, but it is getting progressively worse. Rebooting device, exiting and launching the game over and over and again is getting painful.

Being in a fight and the buff/debuffs being variables is making the game harder to play.

Variables in inventory making it impossible to tell how many and of what items we have so we know what to sell.

Can't see what exactly the nodes are you going up against because the node descriptions are variable names.

It's like pRNG is deciding do we show the variable or the value and most of the time it is no.

• AawsedAawsed Posts: 1
    Hi. So the problem appears to be in the refresh rate. When I use my phone hotspot no ID error, but home wifi it does.
    Homes are set up to manage large amounts of data with buffering embedded to allow streaming, up and downloading. Phones are use to many smaller data packages that constantly update apps and interactive data.
    Idk if theres a router setting to change at home, but there should be a way to update the code to allow but types of connection types.

Joe
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It doesn't matter if you are on wifi or mobile data, it just happens constantly, it's worse now then ever before.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

• MrPool113MrPool113 Posts: 1
    Same problem here. It is getting worse the last few weeks. I am using a iphone8.
  • siperalınsiperalın Posts: 4
    same problem happening again
  • warung73warung73 Posts: 21
    Not Work Uninstaling / Instaling
  • Ciftci_35Ciftci_35 Posts: 13
    Problem devam ediyor