**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 70 Summoners!

We need level 70 Summoners.

/discuss

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why?
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Agreed.

/continue discussion below
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Dead horse
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Players have been asking for the level cap increase for at least 3yrs
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    I think it would help a lot of people struggling with content that don't have the resources to buy the T2 Alphas and T5 Cats that are basically mandatory to do any of the end-game content.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would love 10 more summoner levels.
    Look... those of us that have been gaming for a long time know what happens when you increase the level cap.

Trust me. It's not something you want.

If level caps are raised, it needs to be in the first year. As levels raise, so does the potency of your character.

The best example of this is when TBC came out for WoW. WoW did not see an expansion for a long time after release. Because of that, a ton of end game content had been created. When TBC came out, all of the time spent into your character became instantly worthless. TBC greens were better than end game purples.

Remember how we felt when 6*s came out? It'll be so much worse. Think end game content is hard now? Just wait.

For years, the balance has been around being level 60. Advancement comes with star level and new champs. There is no reason to upset this meta.
    Also, it has been several times there are no plans to increase the level cap.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The only reason I would like to have level raised is for energy pts. Some quests are really high on energy req.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Hamin I see your point, but additional levels would only bring more energy points and possibly more mastery points and inventory caps. My only issue with higher levels is the fear that they would make the quests longer making the extra energy useless.