**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Original Release date of Ultron Assualt when it was first released?

I started playing this game when I was I Junior in highschool, and I am currently a junior in college. I ask this specific question because because I believe I am entitled to the Ancient One title, but I and I am pretty sure I started playing this game either December 2014 or a little bit before that. I was wondering the date of the original release of the Ultron Assault EQ because I did in fact play this even when it was first released, just wondering exactly what month and year that was. If a mod or admin could comment, that would be great!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It was on the same month the avengers 2 movie was released, I believe
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    This game doesn't date back past December 2014 so you couldnt have played it before then.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I started playing this game when I was I Junior in highschool, and I am currently a junior in college. I ask this specific question because because I believe I am entitled to the Ancient One title, but I and I am pretty sure I started playing this game either December 2014 or a little bit before that. I was wondering the date of the original release of the Ultron Assault EQ because I did in fact play this even when it was first released, just wondering exactly what month and year that was. If a mod or admin could comment, that would be great!

May or April of 2015