**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Energy Halls of Healing - Thank you!

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
What a pleasant surprise. This is a fantastic change - Bravo!

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    It should be for the lame pots you get

Yeah im not running a quest 3 damn times to get a single lvl 2 revive.
    And that’s totally your choice, it’s a time investment. But many are happy for free healing items, especially us Suicides players :3
    +1 to Kabam in my book

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I am. You can autofight it and besides the alliance quest revives the quest revives are 40 units each. 3 LOL paths left plus some Variant exploration so it's units I won't have to spend.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

What if you know you can get Darkhawk down to 10% and need a revive? It might save you, plus it takes 0 energy.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

It was way too much energy. Anyone that runs that quest with the old energy requirement doesn't see that they're not really getting anything when you deduct the costs of energy refills that you need to finish it lol.

I'm glad it's 0 energy, else I wouldn't even bother either.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

It was way too much energy. Anyone that runs that quest with the old energy requirement doesn't see that they're not really getting anything when you deduct the costs of energy refills that you need to finish it lol.

I'm glad it's 0 energy, else I wouldn't even bother either.

I wouldn't run it if it cost energy. Don't plan to run the gold quest unless they drop the energy requirement. But the content I have left will require some revives so might as well get some for free.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Uh, think about it in units, would you run a quest three times for no energy cost for about...85 units worth of value?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    The last Halls of Healing during Summoner Appreciation week was no energy too.

Now if they could just do that to one for gold . . . . . . . .
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Happy to hear you are enjoying it @MavRCK_! And thanks for the feedback everyone!

I was legit thinking you were gonna say it was a bug and will be fixed soon :D
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Denslo500 wrote: »
    The last Halls of Healing during Summoner Appreciation week was no energy too.

Now if they could just do that to one for gold . . . . . . . .

I’ve got energy refills in overflow. The fact that they even brought back gold realm is a huge win for me.