**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use Gold? Or is just for a rank matter?

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,174 ★★★
Sorry about this newbie question. Tried searching here and google, and no answers, only to get rich by inappropriate ways. In game only says it`s used for ISO`s

Thank you,
Nelson

Comments

• D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Gold is used for leveling and ranking your champs And later in the game for alliance quest donations it's very important to the game
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Ok
    So, I can forget to buy any items...

Thank you, Space Lor....oh sorry, Star Lord.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    You can not buy any in game items with gold 👍
    Thanks Cosmic Lor..oh Space Lord. (remembering Movie momments)

Admin may close this or save for future users with this doubt...thanks
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Profile pictures. :D
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Sometimes you do use gold to buy items in game, like the rollover things for that really trashy quest ‘occult labs’
  • Use that precious gold to rank up champions! Make sure to take advantage of the gold realms going on right now. If you're a newbie i very much recommend doing them since gold can be an issue once you start getting further in the game. Good luck in the contest

Legend,
    DavidAvenger20
    Tks everyone!
    Just a comment... I feel pissed and very angry with Injustice 2...
    Different of Contest of Champions, when you get a duplicate hero, it just merge with your old one, in this specific case, Superman 2 stars...
    So. At the end, seems that nothing changed...lol
    And you was not awarded at all.
    In MCC, if duplicate, the game gives some iso`s or other things in exchange.... And I don`t know how, I have 2 Colossus 1 star. I don`t sell to do a prank in battle...maybe I get a third one.... Lol