**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to beat nighthawk

Drew1526Drew1526 Posts: 24
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been able to beat master for a while but nighthawk is ridiculous!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited December 2018
    Don’t hit him when his shield is up or it resets. Jus parry 4-5 times and only hit twice in his shadow state.

It’s one of the easiest bosses.. patience and time

CAIW did it in 13 hits at like 80% health left
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Void was my go to.. don’t rush the fight. Bait sp2, parry don’t overcommit when he is invisible. When no longer invisible parry combo I never used a special attack to avoid the armor/shield phase of Darkhawk. Good luck!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Darkhawk is easy to fight with this method:

Bait the initial L2
    Parry and heavy when the "miss" mode starts
    Use nc mode switch technique to wait out shield mode
    Once timer expires on shield mode, dont knock him down and you wont have to deal with his modes again.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    There really is a glitch to this fight. Once Kabam patches it I will t4y again.
  • The glitch could jus be in your connection to WiFi or bad phone server.. It’s not always Kabam’s to carry
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    nighthawk or as you spelled noghthawk...there is no such hero

did you mean Night trasher or darkhawk?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    DemitriM wrote: »
    nighthawk or as you spelled noghthawk...there is no such hero

did you mean Night trasher or darkhawk?

Dark Trasher, imo... ;)
  • MCOCJournalMCOCJournal Posts: 5
    Here's how I soloed him. Wasn't bad at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cYd2QvLYFY
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Drew1526 wrote: »
    I’ve been able to beat master for a while but nighthawk is ridiculous!

Uh... Its darkhawk
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    That fight has some huge lagg issues fix it i have ignore uncollected 100 cause off the issue
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    edited December 2018
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Giz wrote: »

Oh hey giz its me ninja
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    What's up man.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i use the daredevil (5/50 99 of course) trick and it's super easy, just a normal fight and after that i pulled my first 6* who is Angela and i like her, true story
  • Drew1526Drew1526 Posts: 24
    Sorry for the misspelling you ****. Thanks for all the insightful post to the rest who didn’t act like asshat **** stains!
  • After I beat him the first time in UC, I pulled my second 6*. I pulled Psylocke which I thought was a trash champ. She was a beast against Nighthawk. After he build his SP2 at the beginning of the fight, she gains a psi charge and the opponent has 0 power meaning no power gain when he is struck. No power gain=no shield or phase changes. After that just, a normal fight.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I agree its ridiculous... this fight is an incredible pain. I find DAREDEVIL to be the Key...Medusa is great if u can actually get an armor shatter with out getting cornered first..any God tier champ is ok if things go.well. But in This PARTICULAR fight...Daredevil takes the cake..Evades his Sp1 and can hit when invisible
  • I tried several tricks since pause when the fight starts and lost 3 champions but the lag always return and I cannot move. It's tremendous frustration. I simply cannot playing against the boss on master and uncollected.

Each changing the darkhawk mode [null, steal and armor up] the lag increase and I cannot move or block its attacks. My champion is easily defeated.

It's a dirt fighting. I used a lot energy refils, boost, revives, health potions but it already was programmed a defeats before the fighting start.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Sorry for the misspelling you ****. Thanks for all the insightful post to the rest who didn’t act like asshat **** stains!

OhoooHHhhhh....Potty mouth! I'm telling Mom!!! LOL
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Darkhawk
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Jeez, sorry about that, Sue1526.
  • Drew1526Drew1526 Posts: 24
    Hamin wrote: »

Jeez, sorry about that, Sue1526.

It’s a mess up and everyone loses their gourds over it. I just wanted some tips not a class over a name I messed up! If people understood what I was saying they just left a tip no biggie!