**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The guillotine bundles are worth it

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Bold claim sir
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Well for me it was worth it
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    oid2bb0r7j6d.png

Ten dollar bundle I am on fire.

I agree with @Dexman1349. It’s awesome that you managed to get really lucky, but the reality is that the odds won’t always be in your favour like that. If you got the cash to spare for entertainment purposes like this, by all means continue to go for it. But if not, then I’d say claim your earnings and call it there, or at least be wiser and only spend when legitimately good offers come around like the $1 Crystal that was mentioned earlier. Don’t let yourself get suckered in to always gambling for virtual characters. If you do decide to buy units, spend them on masteries or pots for clearing content. That will get you farther in the long run, as opposed to wasting them on crystals. That’s just my opinion. Once again though, Congrats!
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I got all 2* still worth it? I've conceded if I want a champ arena it is. I'll save my money from now on and keep control in my hands. My night thrasher, Aegon, Champ, Sym Supreme and Omega wouldnt be on my roster otherwise.

Well no, if you got all 2* champs it would not be worth it. but I did not get all 2* champs so for me it was worth it. I need to ask how many hours you spent grinding for each of those champs. If you make 10$ an hour that dark-hawk for me cost ten bucks, did you get your dark_hawk for an hour or less in arena? I am just pointing out for all those gambling addicts such as myself out there sometimes you do pull what you want. I have seen so many posts about the reels or crystals being rigged, so I thought I would add a little positively.
    What the f- Nope, not going to go overboard....Ah, forget it. How the Helheim did you pull Ægon twice in GUILLOTINE crystals?

I was blown away man, really glad it happened to me though.
    oid2bb0r7j6d.png

Ten dollar bundle I am on fire.

I agree with @Dexman1349. It’s awesome that you managed to get really lucky, but the reality is that the odds won’t always be in your favour like that. If you got the cash to spare for entertainment purposes like this, by all means continue to go for it. But if not, then I’d say claim your earnings and call it there, or at least be wiser and only spend when legitimately good offers come around like the $1 Crystal that was mentioned earlier. Don’t let yourself get suckered in to always gambling for virtual characters. If you do decide to buy units, spend them on masteries or pots for clearing content. That will get you farther in the long run, as opposed to wasting them on crystals. That’s just my opinion. Once again though, Congrats!
    Thanks, and I realize that it would be more beneficial to buy units and clear out content, but I had a lot of fun opening them and did not have the money budgeted for anything.