**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I use against Collector?

Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
My top champs are: (unduped unless stated)
3/45 Magik (sig level 31)
3/45 IMIW
5/50 Venom (sig level 20)
5/50 Void
5/50 Killmonger
5/50 Iceman

I know Sparky, OG DD, Hulk are recommended for the collector
but my Sparky is only 4/40, my DD & Hulk are not awakened henced not ranked up

My questions are:
1. Which 5 champs from the list should I use against Collector?
2. How many units worth of pots and revives should I expect to use against Collector?
Thanks

Comments

• doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Take your SS to R5 and then retry. Apart from that take heavy hitters cuz the champs will die no matter what so try to do max damage in that small window.

Regarding units and pots, it depends on your roster and play style. Cud be from just one team revive to say a lot.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I hear MasterCard is a good Counter, do you have him?
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I hear MasterCard is a good Counter, do you have him?

I'm f2p so MasterCard is not an option lol
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    doom722 wrote: »
    Take your SS to R5 and then retry. Apart from that take heavy hitters cuz the champs will die no matter what so try to do max damage in that small window.

Regarding units and pots, it depends on your roster and play style. Cud be from just one team revive to say a lot.

So none of my top champs are ideal for the fight?
    But yes I'd love to rank Sparky to r5 but that will take a while
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    I used corvus. 4 single revives did the job. iron man will be a great counter for the reason of energy controlled sp1 but again you need more time to take sparky up or pull a better champ. End of the day its all money grab man. 1200 units is more than enough to take collector down if you manage 12 hits every revive.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Bring Venom Definitely! I Just beat the Collector and Venom did about 55% of his total Health (not all in one fight obviously). Dude's the MVP of this game!
    Also I used 4 L2 Team Revives (They are on sale right now, buy atleast 5 if you can) and 2 L1 Revives, don't bother with potions you want to do as much damage as you can before he activates any Specials/Abilities.
  • MCOCJournalMCOCJournal Posts: 5
    If you want to save some resources, here's how I beat my last path in Act 5 against collector with just one single revive. Hope this helps :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmZV2u1LzU
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Bring Venom Definitely! I Just beat the Collector and Venom did about 55% of his total Health (not all in one fight obviously). Dude's the MVP of this game!

How? I mean, what Venom's ability is useful on this fight? I have him unduped 3/45 5*
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

How? I mean, what Venom's ability is useful on this fight? I have him unduped 3/45 5*

His Fury/Cruelty/Precision Buffs increase his Damage by a big chunk, his Special 1 can Om Nom any buffs The Collector can get such as Regen and Unstoppable, his Bleed is really effective (may be because I have Deep Wounds maxed), and of course when The Collector is below 18% Health Venom gains True Strike and Unblockable Specials. Also he's just really fast, he can intercept very easily because of the speed.
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

His Fury/Cruelty/Precision Buffs increase his Damage by a big chunk, his Special 1 can Om Nom any buffs The Collector can get such as Regen and Unstoppable, his Bleed is really effective (may be because I have Deep Wounds maxed), and of course when The Collector is below 18% Health Venom gains True Strike and Unblockable Specials. Also he's just really fast, he can intercept very easily because of the speed.

Also you don't need him to be duped but it helps, starting the fight with 2-3 Buffs instead of 1 can be a game changer for fights like these. (Also it increases the Potency of the Buffs by a small bit)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    save 500 units and some revivs and that's it, i did it with dormammu