**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should 5* Wasp be ranked up to 4?

So I pulled a 5* Wasp which I was extremely happy for because I have been wanting her. I LOVE fighting with her so far, but I want the opinions of others who have her. Is she worth the rank up?

Should 5* Wasp be ranked up to 4? 55 votes

Yes
61%
Alex_sc11Haji_SaabTimone147I_ZERO_IDark89PhoenixWhiteManFoxhero007hydrogohardShaheerFIazBigDog6219TheMightyKahrMy_Superiordfmoore26The_DutchmanRiceman85_widerecieverDev5400sbdjdk10or_StrongAmcclain1 34 votes
No
16%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSpity68Cam77778888WîndšpävePriyansh7axelelf_1DavidAvenger20DemitriM 9 votes
Maybe
21%
ShrimkinsRasiloverPedritkoSNEERAleorV1PER1987The_Boss9Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72Amazing_Demon05MrBanksRilo22 12 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    If you're enjoying her play style, she is a solid choice for R4. As long as you are comfortable with a glass cannon (she does not have a large HP pool, so be sure to be solid at avoiding damage, but she can hit like a Mack truck), then go for it. I am always in favor of using champs that I actually enjoy fighting with.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Maybe
    kinda depends on what you need. She doesn't really have much utility but she is indeed fun to play with and can deal a lot of damage.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Yes
    I agree with you completely. She does hit very hard.
    If you're enjoying her play style, she is a solid choice for R4. As long as you are comfortable with a glass cannon (she does not have a large HP pool, so be sure to be solid at avoiding damage, but she can hit like a Mack truck), then go for it. I am always in favor of using champs that I actually enjoy fighting with.

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Maybe
    She has good damage and is fun to play, as long as you don't mind having a low health pool go for it!
  • Yes
    mine is at r4 and i love her, she was my first and i dont regret it she has great damage and utility i say rank her especially if you close on the t2a cap, but even if not shes worth it
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes
    If you love her yeah
  • No
    I don't believe she's worth ranking up, but if you love using her then go for it! I just think the resources could be used on a better champ
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Yes
    If you really like playing them that is the best reason to rank someone up imo.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Yes
    She will go great with a 5* Ghost when you get her too!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I don’t like her because of her block proficiency, it’s just too low
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Yes
    She's basically Science Rocket Raccoon but with a little actual utility.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes
    If you’re thinking about labyrinth my 6* took off 700k health on star lord in 300 hits, no boosts, just synergies, she’s pretty good for damage
    Yes
    I usually don’t block a lot
    I don’t like her because of her block proficiency, it’s just too low

• The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Yes
    I took mine to rank 4/55 as well, because I love her play style too. And ranking her up to that power level helps to fix one of the worst things about her (her health pool). Yeah, her block proficiency isn't the best, but her weakness debuff combined with her sig ability helps to make up for it a little bit. She definitely helped me get act 5 completed. I also just pulled a 5* Ghost, so that's even better! Hopefully you will too!
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Yes
    Here are her stats at 4/55. I do have glass cannon maxed out, so take that into account as well.

u5bs98m2a3v0.jpg
    qzu7l8watpps.jpg
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Well. If it is your 1st R4 5 star then I would advise not to do so. Once you have 2 or 3 r4s you can understand how a normal other R4s deal and take damage. And ofcourse when you have multiple R4s it will normally mean that you are getting better at the game. So when you R4 her you will be able to intercept more and deal more damage instead of taking parries and blocks.
    Just my thoughts. Good luck.
    Yes
    Wow!! That’s amazing, I’m taking her up then. Congrats on the Ghost pull, that synergy is gonna be wicked in a fight!! Thanks for the advice
    Here are her stats at 4/55. I do have glass cannon maxed out, so take that into account as well.

u5bs98m2a3v0.jpg
    qzu7l8watpps.jpg

Yes
    I appreciate the advice! Thanks. I do have a few R4 5*s, but surprisingly she is by far my fav to play with.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Well. If it is your 1st R4 5 star then I would advise not to do so. Once you have 2 or 3 r4s you can understand how a normal other R4s deal and take damage. And ofcourse when you have multiple R4s it will normally mean that you are getting better at the game. So when you R4 her you will be able to intercept more and deal more damage instead of taking parries and blocks.
    Just my thoughts. Good luck.