**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advise - Magik or Dormammu

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So I'll just give a brief explanation of the situation here.

I have a 4* unduped Magik and a 4* unduped Dormammu. I want to rank one of them up, and their main purpose would be to serve in AW offense. I want a champion that is able to power control well, but coincidentally, both of these champions are able to power control decently, though Dormammu seems to have a higher damage output due to his abilities, along with the fact he is immune to bleed and poison. On top of that, I already have a 5* R4 Sig 85 Magik, but she is solely assigned to be my BG's War boss for defense.

I only have 3 T4 mystic catalysts, so I can only rank one of them up for now. Who should I rank for AW offense?

Rank up advise - Magik or Dormammu 47 votes

Magik
63%
RotmgmoddyGamerNevvBMcord11758Spidey076Yelin547GbSarkarFuzzylumpsHaji_SaabGrinder4_ME_U_D0N3Timone147TheLazyKingStefffDeadbyrd9vg2782Danicb94wSWeaponXAppleisgodNitrocurse 30 votes
Dormammu
36%
Kpatrixthetaman23EvilEmpirebeaupoemPrimmer79rexpanickadqqedfyvrWrongChopinAsLexTheMageHunteriSymbioteSuper_fighter1GODZUKIZombieDude1234keshvinGwenpoolManON420_SUCKS 17 votes

Comments

• Dormammu
    It has to be dormammu. An unduped magik is bad because she wont have limbo do go with dormammu.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik>>Dorm (even if unduped)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Magik
    Dang, that's some pretty similar votes, though Magik appears to be winning by 2 votes so far. With 2 comments that go against each other, looks like a somewhat tough decision.

Hmm, I'll wait for more votes. It's not too much of a rush, I still need to find 4 more T4B.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Magik
    For offence - magik, by quite a huge amount. She can solo miniboss and boss. Both do not need to be duped

For Defence - dormammu, by only a slight margin. Both MUST be duped
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Dormammu
    Dorm is more fun to play imo, magik has that basic style that about 10 other OG female champs do, I have both unduped 5*r3 they are very similar champs but dorm does offer you immunity, both are good options.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Magik
    Dormammu needs to be duped to be good offense. Magik doesn't.
    With both duped, I'd choose dormammu, but that's not what's being asked.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    Magik
    Magik is ur best bet even if she has no limbo unduped her null on l1 and power lock/steal on l2 is amazing plus she doesnt trigger M/D or Spite in other hand dormammu triggers both m/d and spite...also magik is always relevant in every event or quest even tho she is not immune
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Magik
    Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments! Magik definitely wins this poll, so I'll be ranking her unless I dupe Dormammu while collecting my T4B (which is unlikely, but who knows).
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik
    Because they are both unduped magik is the better option. Even duped she would be the better option because she is a great defender but an even better attacker
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Magik
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments! Magik definitely wins this poll, so I'll be ranking her unless I dupe Dormammu while collecting my T4B (which is unlikely, but who knows).

i got both dorm and magik duped she is best in defense and attack she is worth ranking !!!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik is BEAST on attack! Her power controls is arguably the BEST on game!

Dormammu is finicky and while I enjoy using mine I feel like there's still bugs in his L2 and basic movement that keep him down ever so slightly