**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to upgrade next? (Pics!)

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Hello all -
Looking for some advice. I only need one more t4 basic cat to upgrade any of my 5*'s to rank 3. I only participate in event/story quests. My current team I use is cap ww2, wolvie, Thor, 5* ws, and 5* jugg. I have a large list of champs to choose from. Thoughts?

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    bi5oo84trai5.png
    dd2vcgz0zic0.png
    mn5c3tnkl1sq.png
    6z5v3djvccua.png
    invgeakxmy6g.png
    6aren895haqx.png
  • RadiantBonkersRadiantBonkers Posts: 14
    I'd go with iceman because he can take a l3 like a boss and stop evaders. X23 is also a good option because she has strong bleed and a decent regen. Ghost rider has some good utility. There are some others but those are my main 3. I'd go with iceman.
    Anyone else?
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Black spidey is the hardest hitter out there
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Are you talking about 5 stars only or any one of your champs? Out of the 5 stars, the only one worth upgrading at this point is BPCW (b/c some of the others need to be duped). However, if you do not do AW, then BPCW is kind of useless (he's valuable as a defender).

If you're talking about any one of the champs shown, then it's probably Magik, Elektra, Iceman, X23, or Ghost Rider. They all bring something different so it depends on your needs and also your fighting style. Magik for power management, Elektra to reduce ability accuracy, GR is very versatile (better regen than X23 imo), Iceman has triple immunity, and X23 has the highest damage.

Masteries should also factor into your decision. If you're running DW, then that might tip the scale to X23 or Elektra. Elektra also benefits from inequity. If you have MD, then GR or Magik. Etc.
    I have dw at 4/5 and md at 2/5. Working on getting that higher. I am wondering if it is worth upgrading any 5*'s at this point.
  • CedricccCedriccc Posts: 26
    Magik first, iceman/x23/ghost rider close 2nd. Dormammu 3rd