**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Specials are being blocked after 5 hit combos AGAIN!

CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the last three days of arena i have never had more specials blocked after a 5 hit combo ever. These arent even characters that needed to be " fixed" rogue vs sw , GR vs iron man, agent venom vs phoenix. Three fights in a row sp1 was blocked after 5 hit combo. Was watching dork lessons last night he was getting combos into specials blocked left and right so i know its not me. This is rediculus. Why do you say we fixed this and its fixed for a few days and then it goes back to they way it was when it was broken.

Those three fights are just smalls examples of many fights that this is happening. Where are your testers. Why do they not see this? What are they getting paid for? Ill test this game for you. I play every day. This gets so frustrating hearing about all these fixes and maybe two get fixed. Usually the ones that make your money. FixedUC in LOL but you cant stop miles morales evade bug when he has no more evade buffs. This is a rant i know. For 5 months this game has been riddled with bugs and awful movement with swipping. Dont even get me started about compensation thay has yet to be given out for your movement bug that went on for a month
This is a Marvel product. Act like it. Yours truly another disgruntled gamer.

Comments

• CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Not working as intended thats the point
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Just be happy you can complete a 5 hit combo. Most times my champs whiff on the 5th or never get a chance to throw it before the AI is hitting me.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    edited July 2017
    100% agree. On top of this, the parry bug is back for me also
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I got stuck getting my brains beat out after doing a special after a 4-hit combo a lot last night in Act 5. Ironic that this bug comes back IMMEDIATELY after they announced some kind of time limit to take down collector.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Do a 4 hit combo...
  • Abominations SP2 is also not connecting after a 5 Hit Combo
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    i have also had this problem with multiple champs since yesterday morning. cost me a fair few points in arena
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Yellow Jacket on his SP1 after 5 hits combo
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    I got stuck getting my brains beat out after doing a special after a 4-hit combo a lot last night in Act 5. Ironic that this bug comes back IMMEDIATELY after they announced some kind of time limit to take down collector.

There's a time limit now?