**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting event

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
When?

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Last year
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Last year

It’s confirmed that it’ll happen this year. Just don’t know exactly when
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Soon(TM)
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    In thinking next week but was wondering if a mod would at least say something about it. They’ve done it every year. They’re just pretty hush hush about it this year
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Sorry for being facetious. Expect it to happen shortly after the anniversary calendar ends.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Hopefully never
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    I wish we could at least once trade catalysts or even champions with a friend
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    This has been apart MCOC (excluding December 2014)

Yes, there will be a gifting event.

BUT WHEN???, Usually the last two weeks of the year. (So maybe as early as Monday the 17th it could start)

There wasn't an announcement, how do you know?, I just do, and know they would not pass this event up to get more money from COWhale.. :D
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol yeah trading is not a good idea, it would ruin the balance of the game. But gifting is a huge money making event for kabam. Luckily I’ve been saving units since September to do this and not cost me a penny lol
  • Equal trades inter-Alliance for catalysts would be nice, but will never happen. Trading Champions isn't even a nice idea. That would be abused like no other. I love the fact the RNG is the way it is. Sure it's frustrating not getting what you're after sometimes via crystals. But if everyone had access to trades, that would screw with too much. What I want, a 5* Basic Arena. Then we could have a shot at older champs we're missing. This would occur during the new Feature Arenas so the scores wouldn't be asinine and through the roof. More opportunities to earn I'm all for.