**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

YOUR Most Used 4/55 Champ... Advice On Who to R4 For Act 5

Hey guys, I'm level 54 and looking for advice on the most beneficial, stand alone (no synergies or awakened dependencies), champ to rank up at this point in the game. I am looking to rank a champ that would be the most useful for Act 5 (I haven't started). Preferably, this champ also be useful for Monthly EQ, hence me asking the more veteran players who they still use a lot (if they use the champs that I have). Here is my 5* roster:

rmqrblaoexi4.png

My first thought would be to R4 Blade (since he's popular) but if the game is moving in a direction that's going to nerf him or make him not as beneficial, then I'm willing to wait for my others. Another reason to do Blade is because I can do it much sooner, just waiting on basic cats. The others will take months accumulating the tier 4 cc. But again, if people suspect that Blade is losing value then I can wait for the suggested more beneficial champ.

If you have any comments that would help my insight on rank up decisions I'm very welcome to those as well.

Thanks for your two cents guys!

YOUR Most Used 4/55 Champ... Advice On Who to R4 For Act 5 130 votes

Blade
19%
DrZolaFrostyVidikamonRiise81belli300SIlverProfessorAnurag1606Anonymous346Savio444Lt_Magnum_1vinniegainzArchit_Tandon498DoctorJPriyansh7issamaf80Charlie_SceneHellboyy9999StarLord110896B_Dizzle_01Sairam44 25 votes
Corvus Glaive
30%
GamerJOHNOSA1995JRock808Vossler77BigDWSUTendersquadAngelLordJaguaraci_SilvasupersonicraraLuckylefty01abhi7215Sixshot1GrimmbearMostWantedRasiloverHilldarJayProngsPeterQuillHalleyDev5400 40 votes
Cap IW
42%
Captain_KandiceTimone147sfu_koraxHaggis_ballsLoPrestibuffajrallinashesAjisdopeTeddersSungjTurbomech851haunted_memoryJohnyzeroMarsRuiRuiShaheerFIazNitro422SpiderCoolsaxelelf_1DTMelodicMetalDuke_Silver 55 votes
Venom
4%
Whododo872SceptilemaniacDonnymeijRicemanLibertyPrimeV1MojoX 6 votes
One of the Others
3%
Foxhero007The_red_EclipseidsfhilwuaghwvaHAL9000 4 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Blade is fantastic for the last 3 bosses in act 5. Cap is also amazing.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Would probably agree with iwcap, if you had awakened blade he would be the play tho. The regen is so valuable for that but can’t go wrong with your cap for now 👍
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    be unique and go with Groot

Lol groot aint good for anything
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Most Benifical to you will be CapIW, Corvus is great for short bursts but r4 vs r3 isn’t much difference till you go deep in the content. Blade can do LOL easy run, that’s who I’d consider most. Always look ahead to where you’re going, Voodoo was helpful for a lot of people in Act 5 but has since been benched. Corvus can’t do LOL and CapIW can’t do LOL so keep that in mind as well. CapIW and Corvus are both short term boosts and booth are good at what they do at r3.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Tough call, Cap IW because of his sig ability
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    One of the Others

say you. Groot is good for a lot of thing.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is my #1 champ with Blade a close second. Both 4/55, but both also duped.

I would go with CaptIW in your case for the reasons posted above. Red Hulk is also good if you're looking for poison immunity (needed in Act 5 and AQ) and he doesn't need the dupe.

Blade can also go 4/55 without the dupe, his power management is easier without it but you also don't have his regen (bit of a double-edged sword).

Don't have much experience with Corvus or the upgraded Venom.

Modok is decent on attack and defense. His autoblock is very handy if you slip up and had good incinerate damage (not many immune to that).
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Cap IW
    Heretodie wrote: »
    Most Benifical to you will be CapIW, Corvus is great for short bursts but r4 vs r3 isn’t much difference till you go deep in the content. Blade can do LOL easy run, that’s who I’d consider most. Always look ahead to where you’re going, Voodoo was helpful for a lot of people in Act 5 but has since been benched. Corvus can’t do LOL and CapIW can’t do LOL so keep that in mind as well. CapIW and Corvus are both short term boosts and booth are good at what they do at r3.

Why cap iw can't do lol?

I just ranked him to R4 and was hoping he was my best choice for lol alone with my 6 star hela. Other than them I had bad luck.
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Mine is blade , believe me he is very useful in act 5 and saves lots of poition and revive
    Corvus Glaive

Ok what things is groot good for then? Besides arena
    Corvus Glaive
    ẞlооd wrote: »

Ok what things is groot good for then? Besides arena
    From my experience he's REALLY good at losing.

True lol
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    Wow thanks everybody for the input so far (minus the Groot suggestion lol its nut how little damage he does)! I definetly gained a lot of insight reading all of your responses. It seems like it there's good points for Cap IW, Blade, Corvus and Voodoo, slight edge towards cap tho... seems like a tricky one.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    One of the Others
    WOW a lot of narrow minded about Groot I feel sorry for you all.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Blade
    Assuming you have trinity. Blade will be extremely handy on final chapter.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus cause he can shut down abilities that involve armor by armor breaking them, can bypass autoblock/evade with proxima synergy, can potentially burst down an opponent before you take too much damage

Can you solo the final chapter with Blade? I don't have the trinity in 4*'s. I have in 3*. So not really an option if there are damage nodes...
    Corvus cause he can shut down abilities that involve armor by armor breaking them, can bypass autoblock/evade with proxima synergy, can potentially burst down an opponent before you take too much damage

I understand Act 5 is a lot of taking down opponent before sustaining too much damage... but Heretodie above was saying that the difference between r3 Corvus and r4 Corvus won't be as substantial as r4'ing someone else. What do you think?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Corvus Glaive
    Chuckiesol wrote: »

I understand Act 5 is a lot of taking down opponent before sustaining too much damage... but Heretodie above was saying that the difference between r3 Corvus and r4 Corvus won't be as substantial as r4'ing someone else. What do you think?

I'm not near the final chapter yet so i can't advise haha. I at most beat the collector.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    I'd take capiw, modok, cg. also for exploration double immune champ is very nice to have
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    WOW a lot of narrow minded about Groot I feel sorry for you all.

So are you going to be specific on how good Groot is or are you going to keep dodging?

He has so many quotable lines though...
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive

It most definatly is. I was unable to use my r3 corvus in act 5.4 but I took him to r4 and cleared all of 5.4 in 2 hours. I one shot 5.4 Ultron with my r4 corvus, the difference is very significant. I could run all of act 5 with only a r4 coruvs, except 5.3 (weakness).
    Corvus Glaive

Can you solo the final chapter with Blade? I don't have the trinity in 4*'s. I have in 3*. So not really an option if there are damage nodes...

@Chuckiesol corvus r4 will easily one shot final ultron
    edited December 2018
    Corvus Glaive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syg0apFX9zg r4 corvus ultron two shot
    edit: this is NOT me, I couldn't find any one shot ultron videos on youtube with a r4, and I didn't record mine :/
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is the strongest standalone champ of the bunch and if you can get that first charge, he will simply destroy most paths in act 5.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Blade
    If you have not finished act 5 100% not taking blade up would be the silliest move possible blade was designed to beat act 5.4
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126

Gildenlow wrote: »
    Heretodie wrote: »

Why cap iw can't do lol?

I just ranked him to R4 and was hoping he was my best choice for lol alone with my 6 star hela. Other than them I had bad luck.

CapIW is based off parrys and building kenetic charges, since LOL has limber this won’t last long, on top of that the enrage timer is not your friend. His L2 can do some serious damage but other then that he doesn’t have any increased damage out put like AA/X23/GP/Medusa/Blade/Hyperion.... you have to bare in mind all but 2 fights have 1.5 million health so these aren’t fast fights. Not to say he can’t do it, but it will end up costing you a lot more then other hero’s.

I did mine with X23 first run as I don’t have a lot of “good” options. I since pulled Domino so that’s my next r5 and LOL/Variant homie