**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is this man? This monster?

bg465vq8wohk.png
6cf5rty5m4id.jpg

Any theories? I'm thinking it could be Knull... or possibly Silver Surfer

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Knull is far too new, the surfer maybe, but it’s possibly another elder or even beyond them.

Or a reference to the Thing
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    It’s either Galactus or Mysterio. Not the thing, remember we had a whole chapter named Antivenom in October and didn’t get anything related to Antivenom.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I will be very disappointed if it's not Galacticus or the Surfer...
  • Still betting F4...

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm hoping Dr. Doom. This man, this monster does seem to apply to him as well. Silver Surfer? Not so much..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Its the beyonder and Silver Surfer can also be called this monster as he allowed galatus to consume planets and kill innocent lives and not doing anything about it.

Also black goo doesnt have to mean its symbiotic lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    High chance they used that exact title for a specific reason related to the comic where it comes from.
  • Has nobody else thought of Korvac?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    What’s up with all the Knull speculation? I didn’t think he moved the needle that much. Anyway, symbiote time has passed. I’m guessing Mr Fantastic (lost in Battlerealm) and Ben Grimm (looking for Reed and similarly lost).
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Another thing to note, Night Thrasher says "Oh ****"... as if its something bad. I seriously doubt he would say that about any of the F4 Hero's... leading me to think of it as a more villainous character.

Good point. Fingers crossed for Maker.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    1)In the 2015 F4 Movie wasn’t it Victor who was sucked into the puddle inside the negative zone? Dunno if that follows comic lore at all or was just purely cinematic license. NT sure seems to be pulling someone out a puddle...

2)Googling “This man this monster” Tells me it was the first issue where the negative zone encountered so I would lean towards characters who have an affilition with it and even more so towards somone who was being pulled out of the negative zone by NT.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    This man..this monster is The Thing
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @RandomizerRuns_4

That’s a Symbiode not a Symbiote. It’s the aftermath of when Venom was added and his Symbiotic nature took over the natural life forms of the battle realm. But Kabam already planned into like 2020 since before Knull was inked and colored! Korg didn’t even make in until about 10 months after his movie debut with a significant comic backing. Gladiator Hulk same deal except his design was already a thing prior to Ragnarok and likely only had a few aesthetics they needed to line up for the movie.

Also Green Claws? Probably either Super Skrull or Anihilus. Heck even Umtimate Green Goblin works for that.

Also… if you REALLY want to talk about Knull let’s talk LIGHT! He DESPISES light. He considers it an abomination to the abyssal singularity that was his domain before the Celestials exploded light into his universe. So I HIGHLY doubt that knull would ever allow himself to shine pure white. Fact is we won’t see knull for at least another year.