**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"The Uncollected" Dilemma Pt.1

A moment of silence for those who haven't finished act 5.2 (including me) and haven't got near act 5.1. For which there will be updated or added uncollected crystal this august. Which is yeah, we feel kinda bummed. Is it necessary to use 5* now in order to finish act 5? Are 4* 5/50 still okay to use? I mean, some opponents are so SO overpowered (like 300% added health) and some says that 4* now are useless. Thats all. And thank you.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    4*s Still have their purpose, and yes they still get the job done. 5*s Just make it a lil easier but not needed to complete chapt 5
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    It's not stars but abilities and the right r5s get the job done alright.
  • Depends what max 4* and their lvl duped
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    2whasooqrh7o.png
    No u dont need 5*. Or even dont need to have enough max 4* to b uncollected.

wow now thats something. what champs did u used for act 5?
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Speedbump wrote: »
    4*s Still have their purpose, and yes they still get the job done. 5*s Just make it a lil easier but not needed to complete chapt 5

have u finished act 5? if yes, what champs did u used or what are the necessary champs needed there?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Haven't finished yet, still going tho. I'm on 5.2.2. It constantly changes tho for who I use. Just got a try them out and see what works best. But here's a hint, read the nodes before you start moving up in the paths.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Grind Arena - Complete daily quests. Anything to get some units. I have a hard time as well but with some preparation I think it is manageable. The main thing is skill. With 5* you can just make more mistakes (take few hits) than with a 4*
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Pretty easy to finish one path. Exploring was the pain.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    2whasooqrh7o.png
    No u dont need 5*. Or even dont need to have enough max 4* to b uncollected.

share your strategy, I'm impressed =)
  • Save a ton of ur 4 hrs crystals. Farm potions in rol. Upgrade upgrade upgrade. Get the right masteries. Wait for aq/aw break, take out a chunk of it.

The uncollected crystal thing was a long necessary move and I'm glad they finally did it.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    5.1 is nothing but fun. No special champ needed.
    5.2 paths r tricky. And collector is only tough champ. But my hulk soloed him. I had to used 5-6 revive there.
    I watched dork's & brian's stream on 5.2. Those videos helped me to path choosing. Everytime b4 attempting a quest complete i was practing and was trying to reach boss without using more than 2 revive. So until i was able to do i was trying & trying. Yes i wasted my energy but it was worth for progression. Only quest i did by 1st attempt run is 5.2.5. I could utilized bane in my favour. Most attempt was failed is 5.2.4. Then i decided to grind revives from heal quest. And did quite easily. Every quest took my 1-2 revive. 5.2.4 needed 3-4. And 5.2.6 needed 8-9 total revive. Truely speaking i watch a lot of act5 videos by various ppl. Even the videos of less popular youtubers too. This helped me most. Hope u guys can do it too.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Soura is a great example that skill means as much as roster. People often blame trouble progressing on their roster when really they just can't play the game at a high level.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I cleared 5.2 using 4-40 champs and no units same with 5.1 all you really need to do is farm rol and scout quests for revives, yes collector is a pain, but it is only a first clear, it is very possible with 4* champs
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I love these post...... but but but kabam i'm new or I don't have the skill this is unfair,

Ok time for me to lay down some tough love here, I have been playing for over 2 years yes I have beat 5.2

but in the time and effort, practice more ROL is the best place to practice

Please for the love of all things holy enough with these post. Kabam has seen that the long term players like myself have capped out and need fresh/new items and game content

• vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    A moment of silence for those who haven't finished act 5.2 (including me) and haven't got near act 5.1. For which there will be updated or added uncollected crystal this august. Which is yeah, we feel kinda bummed. Is it necessary to use 5* now in order to finish act 5? Are 4* 5/50 still okay to use? I mean, some opponents are so SO overpowered (like 300% added health) and some says that 4* now are useless. Thats all. And thank you.

This crystal will be included permanently as a player milestone in progression. it'll still be there for when you or anyone is able to complete (beat the collector once) 5.2 after august 2nd. I'm sure kabam added this in favor for the veterans and as an incentive for lesser summoners to grow. You'll get there sooner or later... as long as you put in work!
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    No offense to the OP but I reckon I would be able to do a decent run of 5.1 and 5.2 with the heroes you have via the easy route without burning much units, maybe even none if your stash is deep enough. It is all about practicing and practicing. I burnt over 600 units on my first Collector fight in 5.2 because I was cocky and then proceeded to watch videos from Seatin and Dave before I attempted my 100% of 5.2. Practice makes perfect. Don't give up or despair. Watch more fight videos on YouTube and learn from other more skilled players.