**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Matchmaking taking forever again...

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
anyone else see it?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yup. Missed the third war after every search took forever and the whole season is kabamed lol. This war wasn't as long but still took a long time.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    define forever
    DemitriM wrote: »
    define forever

1.5-3 hours
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I would say 30m is reasonable. Not 2-3 hours.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    There is 24 hours to place champ after War match is found.

It is not good that war match takes a few hours to find but is there any thing I am missing that it had to be done in a short while?
    @winterthur if a match takes a long time to find, then the war starts later. If the next one takes a long time to find then the next war starts even later. If the next one takes a long time to find a match, you might not find one before the system shuts down on Sunday night and your whole season is screwed because you will play one fewer war than everyone else. That's what happened to us. It has nothing to do with having enough time to place champs once a match is found.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    There is 24 hours to place champ after War match is found.

It is not good that war match takes a few hours to find but is there any thing I am missing that it had to be done in a short while?

12 hour timeframe to get 3 wars in a week. Matchmaking averaging 3+ hours each war risks not finding a 3rd war per AW cycle.
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    Yesterday, around 5pm PDT, I started to find matches for war. We simply couldn't find matches. Hours searching and not a single alliance.

After 8pm PDT I simply gaveup, cause we had already lost our 3rd war, no point in doing Matches at a weird time.

rje808xyrtzy.jpg
    38bf8oef8xij.jpg