**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Matchmaking taking forever again...

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
anyone else see it?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yup. Missed the third war after every search took forever and the whole season is kabamed lol. This war wasn't as long but still took a long time.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    define forever
  • Options
    DemitriM wrote: »
    define forever

1.5-3 hours
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I would say 30m is reasonable. Not 2-3 hours.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    There is 24 hours to place champ after War match is found.

It is not good that war match takes a few hours to find but is there any thing I am missing that it had to be done in a short while?
  • Options
    @winterthur if a match takes a long time to find, then the war starts later. If the next one takes a long time to find then the next war starts even later. If the next one takes a long time to find a match, you might not find one before the system shuts down on Sunday night and your whole season is screwed because you will play one fewer war than everyone else. That's what happened to us. It has nothing to do with having enough time to place champs once a match is found.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    There is 24 hours to place champ after War match is found.

It is not good that war match takes a few hours to find but is there any thing I am missing that it had to be done in a short while?

12 hour timeframe to get 3 wars in a week. Matchmaking averaging 3+ hours each war risks not finding a 3rd war per AW cycle.
  • Options
    Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    Yesterday, around 5pm PDT, I started to find matches for war. We simply couldn't find matches. Hours searching and not a single alliance.

After 8pm PDT I simply gaveup, cause we had already lost our 3rd war, no point in doing Matches at a weird time.

rje808xyrtzy.jpg
    38bf8oef8xij.jpg