**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth of Legends Enrage Timer for Dummies

Can someone please explain what the enrage timer is, what it does and what i need to do without getting too technical? Please!!!

I see lots of videos and people seem to go in the Labyrinth and use the same one or two champ for every fight. They only bring others for synergies only. Why??? I really don't understand. Thanks!!!

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Based attack must be 2000+ with or without attack synergies to complete the large enrage timer
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @OnlyOneAboveAll Enrage is a global node in LOL. The fight gets harder as the timer expires. When it expires the opponent will kill you. If you have a 5/65 SL he will get the long enrage timer by himself and you can bring other attackers. If he is 4/55 he will need synergy to get his base attack high enough for the longer timer, which is why people use synergies.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    theres also the initial timer, which, like other said is maxed out after 2000(might be 2100 but im not knowledgable enough), once that timer is up you get a second one, which doesnt really do anything honestly. once that second timer is up, he pretty much jumps straight to sp3
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Rafikii wrote: »
    theres also the initial timer, which, like other said is maxed out after 2000(might be 2100 but im not knowledgable enough), once that timer is up you get a second one, which doesnt really do anything honestly. once that second timer is up, he pretty much jumps straight to sp3

Then don't give out advice if you're not knowledgeable about the subject

Need 2000 attack minimum. You have to check this once you enter the quest in the info screen of your champ. Check th attributes and make sure the raw attack is above 2000. The biggest mistake people make is that they go into the quest thinking their synergies will give them the extended timer and this is not so.

This gives you a second extended timer
    First timer is roughly 5 minutes long provides no additional buff to the champ
    The second timer is about 9 minutes long and provides a substantial attack increase. You don't want to get hit here or it's light out
    The third timer is lights out.

The key is to check your attack in the info screen to get this raw number. 4* timer is too short. Very few champs at 5* 4/55 have the attack to get the timer. Most if not all champs at rank 5 5* have the attack
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

Need 2000 attack minimum. You have to check this once you enter the quest in the info screen of your champ. Check th attributes and make sure the raw attack is above 2000. The biggest mistake people make is that they go into the quest thinking their synergies will give them the extended timer and this is not so.

The second timer is about 9 minutes long and provides a substantial attack increase. You don't want to get hit here or it's light out

The key is to check your attack in the info screen to get this raw number. 4* timer is too short. Very few champs at 5* 4/55 have the attack to get the timer. Most if not all champs at rank 5 5* have the attack

Can a rank 5 Ghost Rider do it with +24% attack synergy? Using 5star Mags and Cyclops and 4star YJ and A-Man for attack synergy.

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Can a rank 5 Ghost Rider do it with +24% attack synergy? Using 5star Mags and Cyclops and 4star YJ and A-Man for attack synergy.

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

A 5/65 5 star does not need attack synergies. You get full enrage timer which is 20 minutes of the two phases combined without attack Synergies. GR is a bad choice for LOL. Need heavy hitters .
    CapWW2 wrote: »

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

A 5/65 5 star does not need attack synergies. You get full enrage timer which is 20 minutes of the two phases combined without attack Synergies. GR is a bad choice for LOL. Need heavy hitters .

So basically this was designed for rank 5 5stars or r4 5stars plus synergies. My biggest problem is not being able to just take my top 5 champs in because they are not all rank 5. So i basically have to wait til i have 5 rank 5's to do it, cause i think it's stupid to have to do the whole path with one champ because i need the other slots for synergies of worthless champs that i wouldn't bother ranking. That really sucks.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited December 2018

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

So basically this was designed for rank 5 5stars or r4 5stars plus synergies. My biggest problem is not being able to just take my top 5 champs in because they are not all rank 5. So i basically have to wait til i have 5 rank 5's to do it, cause i think it's stupid to have to do the whole path with one champ because i need the other slots for synergies of worthless champs that i wouldn't bother ranking. That really sucks.

You only need 1 4/55
    I did the initial clear with 4/55 SL and Antman, yj, Cyclops and Magneto.
    Cyclops and yj were 3*
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Well it’s the hardest content in the game... arguably maybe variant tops it I wouldn’t know. Back in the day people did it with 4*s. Can’t really see what there is to complain about

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Honestly, most champs aren't good options anyway. Having five R5 champs wouldn't necessarily be better than one good attacker and attack synergies. If you have a good option at R5, some paths can be done very cheaply. My last run I used only revives I had on hand and no units.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    One of the advantages to having only one or two primary attack champs is that you then are using cheaper resources (individual revives / potions) to help get you through the content. As was previously stated, many champs just aren't good choices for LOL so usually having one or two primary attackers is all you want / need to make the most of your run.

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Yes either wait to get a good heavy hitter or pay your way up.

Too champs in my mind for lab are:

Star lord
    Blade
    Spark
    Domino
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Void
    Red hulk
    Gladiator hulk
    Corvus
    Aegon
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Venom
    Carnage
    Morningstar
    Iceman
    Gillotine
    Sabretooth
    Winter soldier+ KM
    Hela
    Angela
    Sentry
    Proxima
    Nebula
    Guillotine
    Storm
    Captain marvel
    Hulk

If you have any of the above as 5/65 you can go confident counting you have the utility needed as maxed 4 stars for some special fights like void AA GP or ultron, nebula or iceman.

As you can see the pool is big so dont be sad. You will get a nice champ you can 5/65. As a rule of thumb I would 100 percent Act 5 before doing LOL.

So how do i get the enrage timer to last longer? Was using Medusa rank 4 and Captain Marvel rank 4 and their attack was nearly 3k each yet i barely get under 175 hits in before both timers run out and didn't even take 12% health off of SL.

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Star lord
    Blade
    Spark
    Domino
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Void
    Red hulk
    Gladiator hulk
    Corvus
    Aegon
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Venom
    Carnage
    Morningstar
    Iceman
    Gillotine
    Sabretooth
    Winter soldier+ KM
    Hela
    Angela
    Sentry
    Proxima
    Nebula
    Guillotine
    Storm
    Captain marvel
    Hulk

If you have any of the above as 5/65 you can go confident counting you have the utility needed as maxed 4 stars for some special fights like void AA GP or ultron, nebula or iceman.

As you can see the pool is big so dont be sad. You will get a nice champ you can 5/65. As a rule of thumb I would 100 percent Act 5 before doing LOL.

So how do i get the enrage timer to last longer? Was using Medusa rank 4 and Captain Marvel rank 4 and their attack was nearly 3k each yet i barely get under 175 hits in before both timers run out and didn't even take 12% health off of SL.

For captain marvel and medusa you need 2 attack synergies to be sure.

Do medusa black bolt karnak cyclops magneto and you will see.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wro6s/list_of_attack_bonus_needed_for_the_extended_lol/

vpin0sveoq2h.jpg

Star lord
    Blade
    Spark
    Domino
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Void
    Red hulk
    Gladiator hulk
    Corvus
    Aegon
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Venom
    Carnage
    Morningstar
    Iceman
    Gillotine
    Sabretooth
    Winter soldier+ KM
    Hela
    Angela
    Sentry
    Proxima
    Nebula
    Guillotine
    Storm
    Captain marvel
    Hulk

For captain marvel and medusa you need 2 attack synergies to be sure.

Do medusa black bolt karnak cyclops magneto and you will see.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wro6s/list_of_attack_bonus_needed_for_the_extended_lol/

I did that.... maybe I'm just not fast enough. It's taking quite alot of time to bait the specials.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Ok. My team is 5 star r5 unduped spark, 5 star R4 duped blade. Also have GR 5 star R4 unduped. Is it possible to do LOL easy path with this team? What team should I take in with? I have explored act 5 and have generic 5 star awakening gem which I haven't used yet. If it's necessary I can use on spark or else I'll have it to wait. Please help me out friends.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Ok. My team is 5 star r5 unduped spark, 5 star R4 duped blade. Also have GR 5 star R4 unduped. Is it possible to do LOL easy path with this team? What team should I take in with? I have explored act 5 and have generic 5 star awakening gem which I haven't used yet. If it's necessary I can use on spark or else I'll have it to wait. Please help me out friends.

If you are using a r5 sparky, throw in a miles morales. The synergy will give him infinite parries so that you can still parry and get a combo off after limber kicks in. You have Blade for Magik. Throw in some attack synergy or crit synergy and have at it.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

If you are using a r5 sparky, throw in a miles morales. The synergy will give him infinite parries so that you can still parry and get a combo off after limber kicks in. You have Blade for Magik. Throw in some attack synergy or crit synergy and have at it.

I do have 5 star r2 miles that I'm planning to get in. What attack synergies will you suggest, if you can please suggest some. So spark, blade, miles and rest 2 can you suggest? Also spark R5 unduped is okay? Or shall I awake him? GR not needed? If you may guide me. Tx
    I don't have a 5* sparky and have never used my 4* unduped. I don't think he needs the dupe but others can probably answer that better. If you plan to use Blade for other fights in which danger sense would help than GR would be good, but he doesn't need GR for Magik. You can use a mutant crit team. Wolvie/Mags. YJ/Antman have good attack synergy. Try different teams on Rhulk and see what works best. I use SL for LOL so haven't really built a team around Sparky. The infinite parry is game changing though.
    I don't have a 5* sparky and have never used my 4* unduped. I don't think he needs the dupe but others can probably answer that better. If you plan to use Blade for other fights in which danger sense would help than GR would be good, but he doesn't need GR for Magik. You can use a mutant crit team. Wolvie/Mags. YJ/Antman have good attack synergy. Try different teams on Rhulk and see what works best. I use SL for LOL so haven't really built a team around Sparky. The infinite parry is game changing though.

Okay thankyou. I would try that out. I did some searching and I think spark, blade, GR. Vulture for 6% attack and miles for extended stun. This should do it. Base attack on blade is 1955. So 6% attack should give him above 2k attack. And I'm not so blessed to have 5 star SL even unduped. I'll try to do few fights with spark unduped and see how it goes. Tx for replying.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    About the attack rating, I understand masteries don't help in extending the timer (suicides in particular) but synergies do. How about boosts?

Im gonna use R5 ghost so it doesn't really matter but just wanted to know what works and what doesn't. Base attack wise, not many champs cross 2k attack rating without synergies. So it means synergies work. But then, somebody pointed out above that the base attack rating affects both enrage timers individually (which i might have misunderstood)
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    About the attack rating, I understand masteries don't help in extending the timer (suicides in particular) but synergies do. How about boosts?

Im gonna use R5 ghost so it doesn't really matter but just wanted to know what works and what doesn't. Base attack wise, not many champs cross 2k attack rating without synergies. So it means synergies work. But then, somebody pointed out above that the base attack rating affects both enrage timers individually (which i might have misunderstood)

Hi.

Attack rating after synergies is considered. Masteries and boosts doesn't help when you want to look attack more than 2k.

I explored rttl just today. And did 1st fight of LoL against rulk with blade for fun. I didn't go whole way, just wanted to see how it is.

I just used this team.
    R5 spark
    R4 blade duped (base attack 1955 without synergy)
    GR r4 (for blade villain danger sense)
    Vulture (for 6% attack increase)
    Miles (for infinite parries for spark)

This team helped me cross 2k attack on blade. And spark was about 2.7k. so I have 2 guys to take on LoL.

I stopped after 131 hits on rulk. Posting a pic.

h5b9dsj8133z.jpg