**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is your bottleneck?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Curious as to what everyones bottleneck is. Also if you are in an alliance or not. There tends to be a difference between alliance players and solo players.

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    T5C
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    T3c and gold for 5*. And T2A for R4, but that's less of an issue at my level.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    My bottle neck is quality champs. Overflowing on almost every other recourse lol
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Gold and basic T4B. I think this is the real question. Tells a lot on how you manage your resources. What I may be lacking of, may not be what someone else lacks off, due to management, RNG, etc.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    As for my second free to play account it has more top quality champs they I can even hope to rank up. That account is in desperate need for t4cc, tech specifically (as I have the arguably best 4 tech champs as 5* (ghost, sparky, IMIW, SL) not to mention it owns stuff like 5* KM, GR and Medusa.

It’s insanity how much better my free to play accounts champs are, I fully believe spending money on this game lowers your chance to pull what is perceived as top champs.
  • T4b and t4cc
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    T4b is my shortage. I wonder what everyone has too much of though. Mine would be t1a and t3c
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    T4b and t4cc and t3cc and t2a. Ok on gold and iso.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    T4bc mostly. Also gold
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    T4 Class Catalysts (Basic is easier to get) And T2A
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    good champs. I literally have to use t2a in champs I don't enjoy, happened 3 times to me in past 3-4 months
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    t4cc and god tier champs
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    variant
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Loyalties. This will push me down from a master alliance to a plat 3 gold 1 alliance if we don't get more soon.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    RNG
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    T2A and T5B for me.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Catalysts, energy, and T I M E
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    T2 and t3 class cats. T4cc are starting to roll in, t4b are no prob with glory, t1a..... well I’m selling more t1a than I use atm. Need a quality tech to use my t4cc on....
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    T2A & Gold
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

..... times
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    edited December 2018
    Right now its t2a, and better champs. I just R4 a 5*(iceman) for the 1st time, and I have enough t4cc to R4 a science and mystic, and R3 a cosmic and tech, but I only have 5 t2a. I still need better champs though. I got plenty of gold(10.5M), t1a and t4bc are overflowing.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    This time last year I was craving class cats now I am overflowing in Them
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    RNG

I was too late... This is my bottleneck currently also.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    T4cc and T4bcs I have close to twenty T1A expiring because of a lack of these little guys.i am in a alliance
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    T5b and t2a
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    T2A. Although I still haven't gotten around to Act 4 Exploration, so I'm looking forward to those 4.