**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I figured this out after getting wrecked a couple times.

When you are running towards each other in the opening fight animation, when the text says FIGHT! Pause it, wait for 3 seconds, hit play, and there won’t be any lag.

This has worked 100% of the time for me.

@kikiFurieux
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    Moto G 4 play
    Android 7.1.1
    Mcoc 21.1.0
    Wi-fi
    [Rayblade]

when the fight starts my champions don't move because of lag. Some times after 4 kills I can move but using revives the lag comeback again.

Kabam should enable invulnerability boost on master and uncollected Darkhawk until fix the bug.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    edited December 2018
    OK, I just retried and the "Pause" trick seems to work. At least the lag is not really preventing you from doing the initial evade and bait the SP2.
    Using this technique I was able to do 3 successful runs in master (no revives used) where without I would not be able to do even one...
    So, pause the game when the "Fight" appears, wait 10 seconds and start the fight. Hopefully you'll see the difference.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    np :)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have to do the same thing when I get a lag-spike generated by receiving a ton of helps for champs in arenas.

Pause it for a few seconds for whatever is loading to finish, then get back into the fight.

Got tired of doing it so I no longer request help for arena champs. Only request it for energy now.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    iPhone 8
    iOS 12.0
    v 21.1
    WiFi only
    Extreme lag at the beginning of the fight, whenever darkhawk uses specials, and whenever darkhawk dashes in. Almost completely unplayable as I’m unable to interact, respond, or see what’s happening. Too much going on visually and it just flat out fails.

Same exact issue and same equipment. That’s why I quoted
    edited December 2018
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. I come with some good news! We believe that we have found the cause of these Issues, and are working to test them right now. I don't have a timeline for release right now, but I wanted to update you all on the progress!

Again, thank you all for your patience as we worked to identify the cause of this issue.

an official communication is all I wanted, thx for that :)
    just saying, either today the lag was not that bad or the "Pause" thing did work, I was able to 100% 3.2, no units or revive used so imo it's worth the shot...
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. I come with some good news! We believe that we have found the cause of these Issues, and are working to test them right now. I don't have a timeline for release right now, but I wanted to update you all on the progress!

Again, thank you all for your patience as we worked to identify the cause of this issue.
    zxqu4ykd08qn.jpeg

• MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    Wonder how much of a whale you need to be to get through Darkhawk. Seatin seemed to be able to do it without the noticeable lag.

Lifers here are just as valuable as whales. Without the players that invest time instead of money, the population of this game would be pretty slim
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Will there be compensation?
  • 5minmajor5minmajor Posts: 33
    8z2qseu7tuyh.png
    Only way my fight loads is if my phone crashes first!
  • I've the same problem, cant evade sp2 and my game's crashing on this champ.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    even if we at the start stop the fight for a few seconds, during the fight the lag comes back with its skills... hope the resolution comes quickly.
  • Same has been happening to me on iPhone. I have an iPhone 6s+ and it lags so bad, I had a full team and he destroyed every single one of my champs, I was unable to dash back or do anything at all.
  • DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Glad to see I’m not the only player experiencing Lag at the beginning of the fight. I had to use 8 revives to finish darkhawk off since he just wrecked me at the start of almost every fight, within 2 seconds really. I play on the new iPad with iOS version 12.1. Not sure I will even attempt to fight him again.
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    This worked for me. Sharing in case it may help others.

At the start of the fight during the initial "run up" by both champs, I hit PAUSE. Wait for a few seconds. Then un-pause and the run up would finish with little to no lag at the fight start. I'm thinking my phone was taking longer to process the game start than the run up time, so it would lag at the beginning of every fight, not just Darkhawk. That first 'fight-start' parry would never connect on other champs, and Darkhawk would wreck me as my 'fight-start' swipe back to evade his unblock able hits would not register.

Once I started pausing that run up, the lag was gone, and I finished UC 100%.

Using an iPhone6 (2014)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

Awesome. Thanks Miike.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Hey Summoners!

We've got some more news for you!

While we still don't have an exact timeline, it looks like the fixes we were testing for these issues have been effective at reducing performance issues in encounters with Darkhawk! This will require a new update to the Game, so we are working on building a Hotfix release right now! We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information or a release date!

Yes! Hopefully it really does fix it for everyone that has this issue!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    li8clzsrxbk1.png

M.O.D.O.K works well. Dodge SP2, parry use heavy. Just block SP1 and continue using ONLY heavy attack since he has auto block and incinerate takes off health quite well.
  • Fordx4broncFordx4bronc Posts: 97
    I wish I had seen this before I wasted my stash of revives tonight
  • TheBotTheBot Posts: 12
    Hey Summoners!

We've got some more news for you!

While we still don't have an exact timeline, it looks like the fixes we were testing for these issues have been effective at reducing performance issues in encounters with Darkhawk! This will require a new update to the Game, so we are working on building a Hotfix release right now! We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information or a release date!

thats good news! could you provide more info on reducing the performance issues? because reducing is not the same as 100% fixed. atleast hope the crashing and the lag from the start of the fight is fixed.

• supersonicrarasupersonicrara Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    In-Game Name: RARA_ANZAI
    Device and Model: IPAD AIR2
    Device Operating System: (iOS 12.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 12.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests (Darkhawk boss)

Description of the Issue: When facing Darkhawk boss, it starts with lagged framerate before the "FIGHT" word and when I have my thumb on the screen ready to dash back, the animation looks like missing few frames, got hit and die. This behavior happened to all tries. Lost all heroes because of not able to dash back during the start of the fight. Everytime I restart the path to the boss, the same lags happened and sometimes it crashes the game when entering for the 2nd or 3rd try.
This discussion has been closed.