**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC thorns doing over 100% damage

So my last path of UC I saved the thorns just in case I didn’t have resources if I screwed up. After halls of healing I thought it be a great time to finish. After 2 defenders I lost my entire team. So I started again, and again and again using energy refill, pots, revives and never made it to the final boss. I decided to use my 4/55 Sig 160 GR for regen and 4/55 Ultron after loosing so many resources. After getting 3 judgements I started my regen with GR and as I was hitting my health was going down not up. That made me pay attention to the thorns damage I was receiving finally. The pictures speak for themselves. I have never asked for anything from kabam. But with this problem I need my resources back until fixed please.
@Kabam Miike 9u20pjpcc7wo.jpeg
4cz0zi75t1nx.jpeg
vqik4fkbuuxw.jpeg

Comments

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Thorns dmg is 15% of defender attack and not of dmg dealt by attacker.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You have options to bypass it.
    Champions with weakness debuffs (or resonate mastery itself), champions with physical resistance, champions with high damage in a single hit, and the synergy with Cap IW that should reduce the damage by half
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m gonna say Elektra with Resonate 1 more time
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Hulk attack rating is 5232
    15% of that is around 780 I think
    But remember that hulk gains increased attack passively based on crows excitement which increases thorns damage
    And yes thorns is not based on based attack. Its based on modified attack from fury buffs also
    You'll notice it against Juggernaut clearly