**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yearly Rank down Ticket

Guys please provide me your valuable information regarding rank down ticket
Is there any chances that kabam reintroduce again rank down ticket or not

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The anniversary/holiday promotions aren't nearly as good as what they were last year. No 2* character 5* Crystal arena, no decent crystal sales and sadly I suspect no RDT.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Those two Events weren't yearly occurrences. They were Special Events.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The anniversary/holiday promotions aren't nearly as good as what they were last year. No 2* character 5* Crystal arena, no decent crystal sales and sadly I suspect no RDT.

The 5* Arena wasnt part of the Anniversary event. They started the. "Road to 1 millions likes" before the anniversary event. They didn't hit the goal but gave us the arena anyway which ran concurrent with the anniversary event.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hard to say. A lot of people would love RDTs and others hate them. Most of my alliance is hoping for them.
  • UnsilentMajority4UnsilentMajority4 Posts: 33
    edited December 2018
    Anyone that says they wouldn’t want even 1 is flat out lying
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Why not ask for rank up gems, this has never made any sense to me. Why people would want RDTs over RUG is an example of somebody who is not thinking straight.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Why not ask for rank up gems, this has never made any sense to me. Why people would want RDTs over RUG is an example of somebody who is not thinking straight.
    RUGs are unearned resources where RDTs are a mulligan, big difference between something for nothing and a mulligan.

Thinking straight but not wanting to see RDTs.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    RUGs are unearned resources where RDTs are a mulligan, big difference between something for nothing and a mulligan.

i always thought a mulligan was like a free shot in golf, so unearned goodies kinda applies here I would think.
  • Because mcoc is pay2win
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

i always thought a mulligan was like a free shot in golf, so unearned goodies kinda applies here I would think.
    I know you’re mistaken/unclear on the definition of a mulligan. A mulligan erases your last shot from the score card and allows you to try again like a RDT, it does not allow you to take action absent a previous move; Well it might have if someone was scheming and defined it as so but that would be by their definition not the accepted definition.