**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously?!

Kabam, what did u do to the mystical turbulence daily quest? Already used 5 energy refills but still not getting a whole t3cc. My god, it’s not a t4cc, it’s just a t3cc so make it easy for us to get a fully formed one

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    There is no guarantee of a fully formed t3cc from those quests and haven't been in years. It sucks but that's nothing new.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You haven't been able to get whole t3cc from there in a long while

I think he/she's talking about the chest.
    Drop rates for a fully formed t3cc
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG. Enjoy your stay.
  • DreadnokDreadnok Posts: 12
    Not just Mystical.... It's a pain in the ass for all classes.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Paulni86 wrote: »
    For the price of 5 energy refills, couldn't you just buy the t3cc?

i believe the offer is for something ridiculous like 500 units
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Feel like it’s always been that way. Do solo events, get t3c crystals and shards crystals and you won’t need to
  • Sexy_SophiaSexy_Sophia Posts: 25

i believe the offer is for something ridiculous like 500 units[/quote]

400 units. It’s sad to see that they’re becoming more greedy. Too much of anything is bad. Little by little, they’re pushing players to quit the game until there’s no one left to milk lol

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well you told on yourself. You were naughty and now Santa didn’t leave any T3C in your stocking.

But seriously those quests need to be updated.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited December 2018
    What kind do you need there are plenty free in solo events u02lu87cl5v2.jpg

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    What kind do you need u02lu87cl5v2.jpg

I don’t think 48 frag crystals are going to do a whole lot though.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    What kind do you need there are plenty free in solo events u02lu87cl5v2.jpg

Inventory holds 6 and a 5* takes 3 to go to rank 2. You ought to be able to get at least one from the daily quest.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Haven’t gotten a full t3 in at least 3 months but didn’t need to run them for near a year before that. Past three months I’ve ran mutant, skill, cosmic, tech every week. Not a single full cat. Ton of T2,T1 though
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Just hit the milestones in the 22hr solo events, I've got over 1000 of the fragment crystals
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TwmR wrote: »
    Just hit the milestones in the 22hr solo events, I've got over 1000 of the fragment crystals

I sometimes hit all the milestones on the solo quests. Takes too much time to always do it. But you shouldn't have to grind solo quests for t3 frags when we have a quest that ought to give them. T3cc shouldn't be harder to get than t4cc.