**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with the collector

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, i want to defeat the collector after halls of healing end, and i need some advices
Who should i bring against him?
What's the easiest path?
And how should i play against him?
These are my best champs

qrczxc9e6tmo.jpg

plb1i3mtc1me.jpg

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    How did you got that Medusa rank 4 without beating collector
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Bring Blade, Blade, Sparky, AA and SW.

It's going to be a hard fight. Sparky will be your best against him.

Don't bother using potions. Only use revives.

Good luck.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »

I've got lots of t4cc cosmic from almost anything i've opened and i have almost 14 t1a expiring and from calendars i think and events i've got the t2a.
    Hamin wrote: »

Good luck.

Instead of one blade should i bring gr(havr him only as a 3* maxed) to have the trinity?
    Also when i fight with him should i try to bait his sp or just do as much damage as i can before i die?
    edited December 2018

Good luck.

Instead of one blade should i bring gr(havr him only as a 3* maxed) to have the trinity?
    Also when i fight with him should i try to bait his sp or just do as much damage as i can before i die?

A 3* is a waste. It won't help you against him.

Try and bait and do as much damage with everyone. Use AA first before he becomes immune. Once everyone is dead, use Sparky.

Once he dies, I would suggest only rezzing him as he has the best chance of survival.

Good luck.

Try and bait and do as much damage with everyone. Use AA first before he becomes immune. Once everyone is dead, use Sparky.

Once he dies, I would suggest only rezzing him as he has the best chance of survival.

Thanks, also are any of his specials unblockable and which one is the easiest to evade? And how much block damage you take from them?
    edited December 2018

Good luck.

Thanks, also are any of his specials unblockable and which one is the easiest to evade? And how much block damage you take from them?

I think they become unblockable... can't remember. And no, they're not easy to evade. And block damage is really bad.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited December 2018
    Bring big damage dealers cuz after a while you'll die. SS, OG duped Thor, Blade, Medusa and Hulk are good.
    Start with OG Thor armor break him and deal good damage. After you stun him with thor, wait a bit cuz he shruggs off debuffs sometimes. Then use rest of your champs save SS to bring him down in health. Finally use Sparky...he might evade the first set of specials but not after that.
    If you've dealt some solid damage on your first run, a team revive shud be sufficient. If your team gets knocked out again, revive only SS. That shud do it.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »

I also had an r4 before getting uncollected. Got the t2a from calendars