**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is this man? This monster?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Nova and the Surfer? Galactus would be introduced as an NPC, the this man this monster would refer to him, and it’d be something like that? Weird thought but perhaps possible
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My money is on Mister Negative
    I will laugh if it turns out to be Mister Negative
    n5ppqwoc1mfx.jpeg
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Most likely Doctor Doom will be in the contest soon!
  • saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    I think kabam is referencing The Thing here. In the clip Silver surfer says that he is searching for his friends. What if the F4 are scattered in the battlerealm and SS is looking for them. The symbiote that was searching for them might be a Scrull and they have some sort of plan with the F4.....
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I wanna say surfer and thing. Kick 2019 off with a bang, like sentry and void last year.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    bbgdomp0bddv.jpeg
    I’m almost certain whoever’s hand this is, this is the monster in reference. Cannot be a F4 character...

That is a hand of a skrull. The are shape shifters. They impersonate people. That's how the take over planets. The skrulls will also be in the captain marvel movie.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    It's Dr. Doom
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It's Dr. Doom

Possibly
    Hopefully haha. Can't wait for those green lightning bolts!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    wjmcb6r3mwg1.png

I was thinking it could be Knull, because this is obviously an extremely powerful being... & all of the black goo & strands could be Symbiotic Related.

For those who don't know, Knull is an extremely powerful symbiotic being, who is the god of the Symbiots

I think knull would be very unlikely because he’s VERY powerful maybe too powerful and it doesn’t tie into anything else that’s currently going on for example knull has no relation to the person that kabam just revealed: silver surfer
  • From my understanding we are still heavy into the “cabal”’ story?

Has anyone mentioned Sebastian Shaw? He’s quite a beast?

Just food for thought.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Do you really think kabam would add THIS:92vbf1q5w7pz.jpeg
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    wjmcb6r3mwg1.png

I was thinking it could be Knull, because this is obviously an extremely powerful being... & all of the black goo & strands could be Symbiotic Related.

For those who don't know, Knull is an extremely powerful symbiotic being, who is the god of the Symbiots

I think knull would be very unlikely because he’s VERY powerful maybe too powerful and it doesn’t tie into anything else that’s currently going on for example knull has no relation to the person that kabam just revealed: silver surfer

We have Phoenix in game. Not sure if she is more powerful than Knull, but she's definitely up there in terms of power. Either way, I doubt its Knull at this point. My money is on Super-Skrull.

Phoenix was butchered. But also… Knull would probably kill himself if he ever started glowing like that. FOR REAL this guy was born as the collected consciousness of the singularity and emptiness before the Celestials. He considers existence itself an abomination to his dominion. He believes that creation itself infringes on his claim as the original being of the universe originally one with it before the Celestials kickstarted the Big Bang and Galactus emerged from the remains of the one prior (although the never interact is important to note that Galactus theoretically has more claim than Knull due to essentially the singularity itself while knull was one with the singularity).

However, of ALL things in existence Knull considers light to be the worst thing ever created. He killed a Celestial and in its head he forged a blade. A blade of himself, it’s power rivaling and greatly surpassing all further weapons even those by the gods of Asgard as it took 3 Thor’s and 2 Mjlinors to strike down, Gorr the God Butcher, a weak mortal with All Black the Necrosword as it would be called. But alas, not a god of the forge and blinded by rage his weapon, still beyond the power of most of creation to come, would be imperfect and have distinct weaknesses. The flames of the forge cursed it to be weakened by fire and the ringing in the head of the slaughtered celestial would inflict a weakness to sound. He later made the Symbiotes, living weapons, to reclaim life itself as his own. But, as he subjected more and more races and lives to his hive mind some minds broke free. They imprisoned their god on a planet of their own flesh KLYNTAR their race, their planet, and their cage! The Symbiote would seek valiant heroes and those of high morality to improve the universe, their way of atoning their sins. However, an improper host brings back their more primal urges.

With all that said… can anyone seriously tell me that Knull, the god who refuses to accept creation itself so steadfast that he would wage war on life by creating an entire race of living weapons modeled after an actual weapon that he made to kill Celestials? Does that sound like a guy who would ever glow?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    9l0q1ixikui2.png

This story plot concerns a person who stole The Thing's power and impersonated him.

Could be Skrulls related and the figure Night Thrasher saw could be another playable champ.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    its doctor doom read secret wars
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Which chapter of 1-12?
    winterthur wrote: »

Which chapter of 1-12?

battleworld the one doctor doom is in he stole the beyonders power then created battleworld

Which chapter of 1-12?

battleworld the one doctor doom is in he stole the beyonders power then created battleworld

I don't think it is Dr Doom. Maybe it is a Doombot or one of this ...

09qnsd8atinp.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    This reminds me of The Davinci Code. Lol. Although, I would love to see more Easter Eggs. Very exciting to try and decipher clues.

Which chapter of 1-12?

I don't think it is Dr Doom. Maybe it is a Doombot or one of this ...

09qnsd8atinp.jpg

oh so a skrull maybe super skrull he has all the fantastic 4 powers
    This reminds me of The Davinci Code. Lol. Although, I would love to see more Easter Eggs. Very exciting to try and decipher clues.

i enjoy that movie
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Spidey983 wrote: »
    bbgdomp0bddv.jpeg
    I’m almost certain whoever’s hand this is, this is the monster in reference. Cannot be a F4 character...

That is a hand of a skrull. The are shape shifters. They impersonate people. That's how the take over planets. The skrulls will also be in the captain marvel movie.

Ending of next month event will likely lead to Captain Marvel for febraury despite film release in march and secondly i noticed for past 2 yrs we had march mutant month kinda like march madness month but for kabam is mutants lol
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    It could be asylum