**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be my next rank 5/65

KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Having a tough time on deciding my next
ulk8daoilwxt.jpeg
1kystduopp05.jpeg

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    To many good ones to count! lol but IMO, I'd choose ST or Hype! Prolly more so Hype, since he isn't a 6* yet.
    edited December 2018
    Since you have KM, do ST.

Edit:
    Remember how much of a game changer Blade was? ST with KM is that and more.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    @Speedbump I love sabretooth but your right about the 6* and yeah hype or venom I’m leaning towards cause they’re amazing and not available 6*s
    edited December 2018
    Venom's PI is kinda low but yeah he's good option too (since they buffed him)

I do love my 5/65 ST though.

You have great options, I'd hate to be you LOL
    @Hamin definitely right about how amazing ST is with KM, I’ve just kept putting on 5/65 him in case I pull an omega red lol cause I’d rather r5 him over st
    @Speedbump that’s the only problem with venom or hype, they’re PI is SO low! Where as Sabretooths is so high lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    You have a 5/65 ST? @Speedbump. Did you notice a pretty big difference from r4 to r5? He already hits so frickin hard lol
    Here is mine at r5 (ignore the PI, I'm boosted).

sgnjgxd4ycs2.png
    I did notice a pretty big jump in damage, but its hard to tell if it was the R5 or the more powerful Furies that I got stacked up lol. I'm and work right now or I'd post a pic. @KILLMФИGЕЯ
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I would do Ghost. Since you have wasp too. If not her then Hyperion. Eventually everyone is going to be a 6 star I assume.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    am i the only one that saves my t5b for 6 stars
    @Nojokejaym I’ll save the t5b when 6* sig crystals and awakening gems comes out. I’d rather have a r5 sig 200 5* then a r2 6* with only 20 sigs lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @Nojokejaym I’ll save the t5b when 6* sig crystals and awakening gems comes out. I’d rather have a r5 sig 200 5* then a r2 6* with only 20 sigs lol

I rather save them so when where able to get them past r2 i'll have the resources, next they will be able to go past r2
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    am i the only one that saves my t5b for 6 stars

I don’t think you should. Five stars are just flat out better than 6* right now. For example, a max sig 5* Void is way better than a sig 20 6* Void. Eventually, t5 will become more readily available.