**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion: top champs in each class and why. Try to change my mind.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Gear
1) Iron Patriot - heal, armor up, armor break, multiple stuns
2) Hulkbuster - multiple armor ups and armor breaks
3) Civil Warrior - armor ups, bleed immune, poison immune, power drain, power lock, heal block, AAR

Beaker
1) She-Hulk - poison immune, various passive debuffs, multiple stuns
2) Spider-Gwen - evade, weaken, double crit damage, auto counter attack, stun, fatigue, armor break
3) Joe Fixit - poison immune, bleed, stun, heal, fatigue, weaken

Fist
1) Falcon - bleed, anti evade
2) Moon Knight - stun, bleed, fury, evade

Helix
1) Colossus - bleed immune, infinite armor ups, special damage increases based on armor
2) Deadpool X-Force - constant bleed, other bleeds, super power gain
3) White Magneto - heal block, AAR, bleed, insane damage reduction

Saturn
1) Kamala Kahn - infinite fury stack, poison immune, hard to evade specials
2) Groot - bleed immune, unblockable special, heal, bleed, multiple damage buffs

Moonhat
1) Jane Foster - shock, high stun chance, stagger, hard to evade specials

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Netflix daredevil has such strong armour breaks and cyclops is just so effective

Yeah, but I couldn't justify them over the other top tier helixes and fists.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I love how even when grasping at straws the weakest champs have ZERO niche
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You forgot She-Hulk's fury on heavy attack
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You forgot Falcon is also anti auto-block and anti defensive abilities like Abomination's poison and Electro's static shock. Falcon also has incinerate for those pesky bleed poison and shock immune champs.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    While @Epsilon3 tried, no one has given any convincing argument to change my mind.

How can… bruh you at LEAST have to see that Cable vastly improves everything of White Deadpool

Plus you seem to have misfaith in quantity over quality. I know this is a joke post but man you have to roll with the punches too for it to work

You didn't even give a moonhat suggestion!

The best moonhat champ is Iron Fist clearly. Those armor breaks destroy even the mightiest of armor buffs like IMIW and Killmonger’s reverberation armor, and even crushes diamonds (Emma Frost diamond form).

V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    While @Epsilon3 tried, no one has given any convincing argument to change my mind.

How can… bruh you at LEAST have to see that Cable vastly improves everything of White Deadpool

Plus you seem to have misfaith in quantity over quality. I know this is a joke post but man you have to roll with the punches too for it to work

You didn't even give a moonhat suggestion!

The best moonhat champ is Iron Fist clearly. Those armor breaks destroy even the mightiest of armor buffs like IMIW and Killmonger’s reverberation armor, and even crushes diamonds (Emma Frost diamond form).

You make a compelling argument. I almost put him on the moonhat list.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have nausea now
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Cool thread! Like it!
  • Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Can you remove White Magneto from Helix? I believe Archangel has him beat badly:
    Heal Block
    Insane poison and Bleed Damage
    Insane AAR
    Lacks “damage control” but given his heavies are about as powerful as White-Mage’s special bleeds and his poisonous block adds even crazier damage I think that balances it out pretty heavily.

-Also White Deadpool vs Cable is a no-go.
    Better power gain, regen, constant Degen, poison resistance and immunity, bleed-punish, Incinerate and Concussion, true strike. Lengthy Sp1
    -Colossus… Emma? Immune to basically everything, massively heavy specials, and highly durable as well as inverted controls.

For Gears you can empirically replace Hulkbuster with the Iron Man of infinite wars
    Lots of armor, lots of armor breaks, autoblock, Incinerate, Shock, Plasma, Heal Block, and Bleed/Cold immune

Fist
    Just… I’m gonna say Gwenpool and Killmonger with zero context because wow.

Beaker: I actually kinda agree with that SpiderGwen. She gets a lot of flack for her Sp1 but overall she has solid damage output.

But Shehulk? How about pure hulk? Poison immune, amazing stun chaining and so much attack

For Fixit I’m torn between CAIW and Void.

For Saturn I say Hyperion beats your Kamala Khan

I’ll also see your Groot and tell you to KING him while you’re at it.

It is a sarcastic post
    hkp8sgof9482.jpg
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not to get technical, but that’s an Erlenmeyer Flask. NOT a beaker. Also, CW isn’t double immune. Not sure if u were joking or not. Were you referring to his offensive AAR?
    Not to get technical, but that’s an Erlenmeyer Flask. NOT a beaker. Also, CW isn’t double immune. Not sure if u were joking or not. Were you referring to his offensive AAR?

Pffft.

I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that isn't a moonhat.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    this post I see what you did.... I like the name change to name things how they are
    for me its a toss up between
    the teenager bitten by a spider in a billionaires onesie firing white stuff from his wrists (stark Spidey )
    or the pessimistic depressed megalomaniac consciousness in a robot body (ultron)
    or the Green alien loving orphan from space with a big gun (SL )
    I can think of a lot more but it takes effort to type them all :D
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    It's clearly a moonhat. And the Erlenmeyer flask is just known as "green"
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Khamala Khans fury's are do weak. Maybe because she's always smiling
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Not to get technical, but that’s an Erlenmeyer Flask. NOT a beaker?

Heisenberg’s shadow is long, even after Mr White’s death...
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I challenge the "God Tier" Summoners show their skills with more powerful champs like Falcon or Kamala Khan or Rhino. Forget chumps like Starky or Corvus.

Get Uncollected with Groot!
    Beat Darkhawk with Hulkbuster!!

Let's see the Beyond, Beyond God Tier Champs shine.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I can’t argue with facts. Though I will say I think Gear class has the best champs out of all of them, especially moonhat
    I can’t argue with facts. Though I will say I think Gear class has the best champs out of all of them, especially moonhat

Gear has always been OP while moonhat has been historically gimped.

With the nerf to moonhatic dispersion, this has only become more obvious.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I don’t know. I always felt like helix was cream of the crop. When you have a living breathing metal tank and a guy in a gold plated suit constantly taunting you, it’s tough to beat.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I don’t know. I always felt like helix was cream of the crop. When you have a living breathing metal tank and a guy in a gold plated suit constantly taunting you, it’s tough to beat.

This is true. Solid facts, solid argument.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This is the perfect thread for Foxhero
    edited December 2018
    I would also like to acknowledge the OPness of Pure Fist.

The fist class becomes unstoppable with 5 ranks which is why everyone specs it.

Edit:
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Will we ever get a nerf to Pure Fist? I kind of think it's time.