**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do do want rank down tickets this December?

12346»

Comments

• Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Yes
    For sure kabam will give us RDT, because no response or so ever from them =)
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Yes
    many People miss the Point of this thread i think.

this poll is NOT about if RDT's should be given as compansation for whatever.
    its NOT about if they are recommended, needed, for rebalancing the roster cauz of nerfs, redesign of champs.
    its NOT EVEN about Fairness that RDT Exist, that the whole year People are yearning for them.

ITS ABOUT CHRISTMAS!
    its about to tell SantaKabam that you wish for a RDT or not (SantaKabam do very much effort to make the majority of the playerbase happy)
    Santas Little helpers (mods) endavour to make everyone happy as well, but finaly only Deadpool..aah..KaSantabam can make our eyes shine bright.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Yes
    I need to rank down my r4 og ultron
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    There's someone I really want to rank down. Though, 1 rdt per year doesn't do harm tbh, Things change a lot each year in this game.

But, I am still cool if we don't get them. it's not like We DESPERATELY need them, lol.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    The way I see it, it’s like a New Years resolution type event. Giving RDT on New Years like they did last year is like “starting the new year fresh” and allowing you to correct any mistakes you might have made in the past.
    I get that RDT should be a limited resource, but once a year sounds fair to me, especially because the meta is always changing, and a champ that is priority one year might be overshadowed the next.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No
    Do I want? No, I'm not a demanding 6yo who 'wants' everything they can't have or have no right to.

Would I like/appreciate one? Sure, but I won't throw a tantrum if they don't issue them.

Or is that what you meant? I've seen too many posts demanding RDT's for the most ridiculous reasons and frankly they bother me. Have made me cynical.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No
    Ton_Ton wrote: »

Actually, they have made a statement on this:

"Kabam Miike wrote: »
    Hey All,

Hey all,

I am not going to disclose what we have planned/if we have anything planned as a gift later this year. I know everybody is curious, but I also know that everybody has different opinions on what they would like to receive, or what they think others would like."

Pretty sure there have been other comments from moderators in one of the other 5208 RDT threads begging for them for Christmas.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Yes
    Ton_Ton wrote: »

Actually, they have made a statement on this:

"Kabam Miike wrote: »
    Hey All,

Hey all,

I am not going to disclose what we have planned/if we have anything planned as a gift later this year. I know everybody is curious, but I also know that everybody has different opinions on what they would like to receive, or what they think others would like."

Pretty sure there have been other comments from moderators in one of the other 5208 RDT threads begging for them for Christmas.

At least there is no question what the mcoc community has on its Christmas list :smiley:
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Don't really care
    Ehh... whatevs. I wouldn't mind them.
  • Cassy wrote: »
    ITS ABOUT CHRISTMAS!

If nothing else, that's not something I've heard before in an RDT thread.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes
    Rank down tics and the ability to sell trash 5 star champs.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    I WANT EVERYTHING GIVE ME EVERYTHING I ASK FOR BECAUSE I AM A FREE TO PLAY PLAYERRR WHO EARNS NOTHING!!!!.
    Pretty accurate right?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Yes
    I WANT EVERYTHING GIVE ME EVERYTHING I ASK FOR BECAUSE I AM A FREE TO PLAY PLAYERRR WHO EARNS NOTHING!!!!.
    Pretty accurate right?

Agree!
    POOR STAY POOR!!!!
    When u not pay, u deserve nothing at all!

even on Christmas the Big Presents are only for wealthy whales and 24/7igotnoreallife Zealots!

#sarcasm off

come on. stop be a Whatever to other People. Please ! Please! Please!