**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Crystal Glitch

Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I purchased a vulture crystal for a 150 units. The crystal glitches, and wont let me stop it. After several min i had to exit the game. I go back into it and crystal is gone with no drop.. So awesome.

I started recording after the glitch was stuck.

https://youtu.be/c75qPzab8YM

And heres the recording of me reopening the game. I even bought another just to see if it happen again.

https://youtu.be/2vkz5zmTVDc

I would like my lost crystal back or my 150 units please, Kabam.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Your best option is to open a Support Ticket. There's not much that can be done from here.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    True but the community needs to be aware. The game is full of bugs and glitches.
    How do you create a support ticket?
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    You didn't l lose your crystal. This has happened to me before and when you quit and go back in the crystal has oppened, not disappeared. You probably have an extra sig level in one of your 2* champs
    To honest this has happened before, when it did the crystal was still there. I would like see what disappointments i get rather than a glitch not showing anything.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Happened to me as well. Just create a ticket and they will tell you what you got.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You probably duped a 2* and don't know which one
  • Riddick18030Riddick18030 Posts: 31
    Yep... this^
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That's what's always happened to me phcs. Just check the alliance log to see if a 3* or 4* was pulled just in case it wasn't a 2*
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    That's what's always happened to me phcs. Just check the alliance log to see if a 3* or 4* was pulled just in case it wasn't a 2*

That's a really good idea, but still go ahead and submit a ticket since either way it was a glitch.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Your champion is awarded the moment a crystal is dropped into the spinner. Compare the gold in both videos, you gained 100. if you want to know exactly what 2* you pulled put in a ticket with support, however I doubt knowing which 2* would have any impact.
    How do create a ticket for this?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    How do create a ticket for this?

Using the Gear Icon in the game, click Support.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    9h so this must be how i mysteriously ended up with a 4* yondu. Mystery solved.