**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The ban feels actually refreshing.

This isn't a lie, its one of the few options to actually break the addiction to the game. More time for basically everything else in life, fewer internal alliance stresses about logging in for AQ etc. Honestly feels good which i didn't expect.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yet you're still slinking around the game forum?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    @ShroudedDestiny, enjoy, and don't EVER come back to the contest!
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited July 2017
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    This isn't a lie, its one of the few options to actually break the addiction to the game. More time for basically everything else in life, fewer internal alliance stresses about logging in for AQ etc. Honestly feels good which i didn't expect.
    Sounds like you mad bro. You mad bro? Do you even lift??? Good you got banned cheater
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Bleh a bunch of noobs
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270

Not sure if it's optimism or saltiness speaking here hahah
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Alright...farewell forever m8
  • How do you even have that " user banned please cary on" profile pic? Did kabam do that?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The game alone has been way more refreshing since all you cheaters got DAS BOOOOOOOT!!!! :smiley:
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    How do you even have that " user banned please cary on" profile pic? Did kabam do that?

Yes, if you check his profile in the forums you will see that he has been banned.
This discussion has been closed.