**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dear @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

any update concern the workaround of this graphic overload issue ?

Many people post video on youtube as dimostration of this disabling problem:

Let us know, urgently.

Thanks in advance for your appreciated feedback.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    One thing though... We can legitimately ask ourselves why Kabam 1) didn't see that issue before the release and 2) why they waited so long to acknowledge and fix the issue (where they fixed the parry issue almost right away).
    For 1) the only explanation is that either they don't have enough resource allocated to QA the application or they only use the latest iPhone/Android device.
    For 2) I don't have any explanation... Having this behavior continuously (it's not the first time we see a bug making a boss easier fixed right away where we have to wait for a fix for a bug against player) just has for consequence that players keep thinking that it's because the bug makes you use revive/units so eventually it means more money for Kabam. So it means that they would delay the fix on purpose just to make more money in the meanwhile. This is definitely not a good business strategy...
  • svssdevasvssdeva Posts: 12
    One thing though... We can legitimately ask ourselves why Kabam 1) didn't see that issue before the release and 2) why they waited so long to acknowledge and fix the issue (where they fixed the parry issue almost right away).
    For 1) the only explanation is that either they don't have enough resource allocated to QA the application or they only use the latest iPhone/Android device.
    For 2) I don't have any explanation... Having this behavior continuously (it's not the first time we see a bug making a boss easier fixed right away where we have to wait for a fix for a bug against player) just has for consequence that players keep thinking that it's because the bug makes you use revive/units so eventually it means more money for Kabam. So it means that they would delay the fix on purpose just to make more money in the meanwhile. This is definitely not a good business strategy...

nicely said.. game should be tested on lower end devices too. plus releasing event quests with this kind of bugs.... it's really bad experience on consumer end.... no one can keep purchasing new high end devices every year to play this game... poorly optimized ui, bugs, lags.... plus no response on android lag thread...
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    li8clzsrxbk1.png

M.O.D.O.K works well. Dodge SP2, parry use heavy. Just block SP1 and continue using ONLY heavy attack since he has auto block and incinerate takes off health quite well.

MODOK doesn't solve the bug problem, obviously you didn't read anything from this thread. No lags or bugs for you? Well good for you. No one cares.
  • BakexBakex Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Lag and several times at the beginning of the fight I can't evade. Total BS. Kabam is stealing my units again. Don't tell me you didn't test this and know about it. How much did you make off this bug? Ridiculous!
  • After completing 5.4 it feels so stupid when I can't even bring masters darkhawk to 90% with 5 champs. Please fix the lag before the eq ends. Waiting patiently
  • momoney2381momoney2381 Posts: 10
    Happens to me on ios as well, i don’t think it’s an android thing. Fight crashes almost every time, it WILL NOT let me fight DarkHawk with my 5* Dorm, just crashes every time. MASSIVE lag when fight starts, usually KO’d when freeze finally stops. SIGH Wasted so many items finishing it
  • I'm facing issues when fighting with darkhawk
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is the fix coming today?
    And is there anything about a possible compensation, since this is way worse than the AEgon bug?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    https://youtu.be/uK1AEwFuqtM

Please stop posting about how easy the fight is...i betcha your right if your device is..."working as intended" kabam talk for ya! 😎
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    That video really doesn't show the lag ... There is one in this threads that shows it, it's like 30 seconds of lag or so
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Posts: 30
    I’m using Apple I pad Air 2
    I think the lag is designed on purpose only during the beginning of fight when Darkhawk is unblockable and has SP 2. It happens almost every time at the beginning of fight to break the concentration, obviously when 40k Dark hawk is unblockable he will wreck anyone if he misses an evade due to this lag. I think this is really unfair, kabam should test before throwing uncollected because by the time this is tested and fixed many people would have spend tons of team revives and Dollars to complete uncollected. After this kabam will fix the issue, apologise and throw some peanuts on our face. May be Kabam is not doing this on purpose but if such an issue happens it should be fixed within a day with a message for people to wait for 24 hours.
  • Junaid72003Junaid72003 Posts: 30
    I’m using Apple I pad Air 2
    I think the lag is designed on purpose only during the beginning of fight when Darkhawk is unblockable and has SP 2. It happens almost every time at the beginning of fight to break the concentration, obviously when 40k Dark hawk is unblockable he will wreck anyone if he misses an evade due to this lag. I think this is really unfair, kabam should test before throwing uncollected because by the time this is tested and fixed many people would have spend tons of team revives and Dollars to complete uncollected. After this kabam will fix the issue, apologise and throw some peanuts on our face. May be Kabam is not doing this on purpose but if such an issue happens it should be fixed within a day with a message for people to wait for 24 hours.
  • zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    edited December 2018
    and what about us who competed it with all the bugs and issues?
  • zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    Hey Summoners!

We've got some more news for you!

While we still don't have an exact timeline, it looks like the fixes we were testing for these issues have been effective at reducing performance issues in encounters with Darkhawk! This will require a new update to the Game, so we are working on building a Hotfix release right now! We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information or a release date!

and what about us who competed it with all the bugs and issues?
  • Jtb2798Jtb2798 Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    I stupidly blew through my entire stash of revives plus an additional 800 units on team revives just to beat UC Darkhawk once. Out of those 50ish fights, he dashed back long enough for the lag to catch up where I could move, bait, and do some damage 3 times. I did all my damage to him in those 3 fights. The other 40something fights were instaKO right at the start. I’d ask for compensation but we all know where that ends up. I’m just another on the long list of suckers who spent to force my way through this bugged out fight. Wish they could actually appropriately compensate for once being that this was and continues to be a game issue.
    That video really doesn't show the lag ... There is one in this threads that shows it, it's like 30 seconds of lag or so

Oh i agree with you bro I'm just saying the vid is explaining it to the people who think we're just lying about it... saying get your skill up or whatever you know... im 100% thru story mode and have done uncollected 100% since the start just kinda frustrating to see others spewing nonsense!
    Story progress...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I don't care about Compesnation. I just want to be able to finish without the issue.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    So lets tally what was used: 100 units for a team revive, 2 40% single revive, 5 lvl 3 pots, 5 lvl5 pots
    Can't touch the guy cause as soon as the fight starts can't evade as per everyone else
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8:SM-N950U
    Android:8.0.0
    MCOC: Version 21.1.0
  • DanThaMan123DanThaMan123 Posts: 53
    Everytime I fight Darkhawk, the game crashes when the fight is loading. If I double tap the home button, I can see MCOC but when I click on it, it reopens the app from the loading screen, tells me a fight is pending and then lets me battle. It is not the event quest because a couple of days ago I battled Darkhawk in arena and it did the same thing. Definitely a bug with the champ.

In-Game Name: Dan tha Man 123
    Device and Model: Iphone 6
    Device Operating System: (iOS 12.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 12.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests (Darkhawk boss) all levels, arena
  • This is ridiculous I cant even block or dash back because of the bloody lag I've spent 200 units trying to beat him I only take off like 30% of his health, come on kabam fix this sh*t
  • In master final boss is so tough even unblockable comes three times and hits without gap even dextiarity is not working and not going backwards
  • When will you release the hotfix?

It's frustrating!

The other one are cleaning up the EQ and we cannot to do it.
  • Will we have reimbursement of items because of lag? When?
This discussion has been closed.