**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Decision - I have too much Iso

All would be 4 Stars going to Rank 4.

All Unawakened.

Luke Cage
Scarlett Witch
Archangel
Doc Ock

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Any of them except maybe SW until she’s awakened. Then she would be amazing. I would say Luke first though just for the nice bleed immunity.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I saw this and thought "What whale has too much ISO?" and clicked.

Too much ISO doesn't happen often.

LC or AA with LC going first for that bleed immunity.
  • I would do AA out of that list, but I also would never do a rank up decision based on overflowing ISO. I sell overflowing ISO for gold.
  • Hey OP,

Maybe you could give us some more information on what kind of obstacles are you running into in game? For instance, if Bleed Champions are giving you trouble, then @DNA3000's suggestion to rank up Luke Cage might be a good choice, but if you have some good bleed immune Champions on your team, but want to be able to deal out damage against heavy Armor Champions, then Archangel's Double/Triple DOT effects could make a world of difference for you!

PS. I was in a similar situation with expiring rank up materials (catalysts though), and chose to take my Unawakened 4* Archangel up.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hey OP,

Maybe you could give us some more information on what kind of obstacles are you running into in game? For instance, if Bleed Champions are giving you trouble, then @DNA3000's suggestion to rank up Luke Cage might be a good choice, but if you have some good bleed immune Champions on your team, but want to be able to deal out damage against heavy Armor Champions, then Archangel's Double/Triple DOT effects could make a world of difference for you!

PS. I was in a similar situation with expiring rank up materials (catalysts though), and chose to take my Unawakened 4* Archangel up.

Didn’t DNA suggest AA? Working too hard there Miike, you’re getting tired 😝
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey OP,

Didn’t DNA suggest AA? Working too hard there Miike, you’re getting tired 😝

He definitely did. I meant @MMCskippy. Sorry DNA!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely rank based off what you need. More info like Miike said would be good. Scarlett witch unduped is still decent because she has an 80% chance to nullify based off crits. All good choices, since they’re 4 stars you’ll definitely dupe them as your progress further in the game.

If you happen to run across a generic awakening gem, I would immediately drop it on AA. I did that a while back and didn’t regret it at all.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Hey OP,

I chose Luke Cage and AA. My biggest issue in the game is I don’t have a good power lock champion like Magik, Hawkeye, or Vision. So, I went for sheer damage and those two champs (at least Unawakened) are the best of the bunch.