**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Total frustration with darkhawk master and uncollected

I tried several tricks since pause when the fight starts and lost 3 champions but the lag always return and I cannot move. It's tremendous frustration. I simply cannot playing against the boss on master and uncollected.

Each changing the darkhawk mode [null, steal and armor up] the lag increase and I cannot move or block its attacks. My champion is easily defeated.

It's a dirt fighting kabam. I used a lot energy refils, boost, revives, health potions but it already was programmed a defeats before the fighting start.

Comments

• What phone are you running? I’m using a 3 year old iPhone and no lag. I’m usually the first one to see lag but this month EQ was a piece of cake.

Medusa will power control which limits how often he changes modes
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    edited December 2018
    I totally frustrated with the fact that he is unblockable from the start and 8 times out of 10 is not releasing his SP2 and getting nothing but backed into a corner, I've wasted countless units on revs yet this last try I have had him back up into a corner 6 friggin times in a row. 30 secs is far too long for unblockable

Oh and yes lag, I'm very proficient in using Quake yet constant lag during evade block is no joke.

My phone definitely isnt the problem as its a Huawei P20 Mate Pro
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    JoMama999 wrote: »
    What phone are you running? I’m using a 3 year old iPhone and no lag. I’m usually the first one to see lag but this month EQ was a piece of cake.

It's not just the device. It's a known issue. They're in the process of preparing a Hotfix.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think it's the 'raptor upgrades' node that's causing the issue. Heroic darkhawk, which didn't have the node, had no lag whatsoever(besides when i hit his block)
  • JoMama999 wrote: »
    What phone are you running? I’m using a 3 year old iPhone and no lag. I’m usually the first one to see lag but this month EQ was a piece of cake.

The hot fix will be released

It's not just the device. It's a known issue. They're in the process of preparing a Hotfix.

When the hot fix will be released?
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    well, It was almost impossible to beat him in master. I thought I was me, but better players in my aly had the same problem. Hopefully, this will be fixed and I will be able to conclude the monthly mission. it is not my phone (Samsung s8) neither my connection. it is some kind of bug.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

The hot fix will be released

When the hot fix will be released?

Not sure. They're working on it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i say stop wasting units and items and wait
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    You can punish his dash attack like KM help keep him at bay in the beginning till you can parry.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Some people have said if you pause the fight right at the start and wait a little you may not get lag or not as bad. Don't have lag so I can't test it.
    Some people have said if you pause the fight right at the start and wait a little you may not get lag or not as bad. Don't have lag so I can't test it.

no lag crew
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

no lag crew

I've been playing since January of 2016. I've almost never had lag. Lately there is a brief lag during a deadpool or venompool sp2 but that's about it. I had device overheating, fight freezing where you had to just restart the app and other issues but honestly never had lag.
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

no lag crew

I've been playing since January of 2016. I've almost never had lag. Lately there is a brief lag during a deadpool or venompool sp2 but that's about it. I had device overheating, fight freezing where you had to just restart the app and other issues but honestly never had lag.

i had crazy lag when i had an android now i have an iphone and no lag for me ever so far
  • Hey guys, there's already an active discussion taking place HERE, where others have reported lag when fighting against this Champion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.