**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What AQ team

So I want a good AQ team and I don't know what champs to use and what kind of weakness team to have?
Here are my 4* champs:cprx33bby5lv.png
6uvqsf24m8ov.png

What AQ team 7 votes

Mutant,Cosmic,Science
42%
Priyansh7RockypantherxZipio 3 votes
Tech,Mystic,Skill
57%
ClydaniaMathking13TheSquish671mrcyrcle 4 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Tech,Mystic,Skill
    I think all sentinels are villains, plus kingpin too, so blade, gr and vision
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    @TheSquish671 the problem is that I need Blade,so I think instead of Blade I'm going to put AV.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Tech,Mystic,Skill
    @ThatOneMasterGamer admittedly it really all depends on which map you're doing. I'm gonna assume map 2 or maybe even 3. There, the most annoying nodes (apart from minibosses) are going to be Poison and Bleed nodes. Therefore I'd say bring Iceman cause double immunities. That also allows you to charge through some linked nodes if you really need to use up some energy. (yeah I use my Hulk to do that with the Poison link in section 2 normally... just didn't get to that path fast enough today...)
    Then I'd say Hulk as a Sentinel killer... and then either Ms. Marvel or Angela. Your pick there.

Also just saying you've got some amazing champs in that third row but I can't tell whether they're awakened or not...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    its aq anyone works
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    @Mathking13 which Hulk