**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Contest Story Question

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Are the GotG still trapped in the past back from their Vol0 quest?

Comments

• Options
    Just checked with the team, and they have confirmed that the Guardians are back from the past!
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    In the 3 years of my gameplay I've never read any stories damn

Always tapped on skip button and rushed to finish the content
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Read them they are cool.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 348 ★★
    No, they usually aren’t.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike could you ask them another thing? Are the Collectors Daughter and Ægons beloeved the same person, because I could have sworn there was a line that implied they were but there's a recon issue going on that's confusing me so I want to know if I remembered this right or misunderstood something.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The only dialogue I’ve really read is the GPGTTM dialogue. The others I tend to skip past. But maybe they’ve gotten better from when I read them back in the day when the game first started.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I always find the story interesting it is just the filler stuff that you gotta skip through.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I try to read it but haven't much since uncollected started. Always skip and intend to read when I do master or heroic and then I don't. Some of the past dialogue has been very funny though. Morning Star was brutal when she was introduced. I felt like the writer heard some archaic English once and knew that thee and thou were involved somehow...
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I try to read it but haven't much since uncollected started. Always skip and intend to read when I do master or heroic and then I don't. Some of the past dialogue has been very funny though. Morning Star was brutal when she was introduced. I felt like the writer heard some archaic English once and knew that thee and thou were involved somehow...

Sorta like Stan Lee writing Thor then....
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    There's a story other than swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike could you ask them another thing? Are the Collectors Daughter and Ægons beloeved the same person, because I could have sworn there was a line that implied they were but there's a recon issue going on that's confusing me so I want to know if I remembered this right or misunderstood something.

No, Carina and Clio are different people and not related at all.