**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star basic pull and share your pulls

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    My 6 stars. GG then Karnak then mephisto. Not too happy. Karnak I got after completion of act 5. Mephisto opened 3 days back when I explored act 5.
    elgxe2m36wm5.jpg
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Last one was Gamora after #holdingforhemid

lglzdsxu4agl.png
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    1st- Yondu.
    2nd- Green Goblin.
    3rd- Guillotine.
    4th- Storm.

I am happy with all of them but Storm.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I got Miles Morales as my first :/
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    This one.

4v0smsko84fe.jpg
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Loki,Jane foster , proxima and sentry
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got green goblin
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1st Rulk
    2nd IMIW
    3rd Luke Cage
    4th Void

I'd say my luck is pretty solid thus far
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    1bjc6dur49ft.jpeg

1st: Beast 😕
    2nd: Beast 😑
    3rd: Juggy ☹️
    4th: WS 😐
    5th: Ghost 😄

All basics
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Got myself a doc ock, pretty good pull imo
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    My first 6*g74wm4g16tf7.jpg
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    DD classic, Juggy, DPXF, Void, Nebula, Mordo, Kingpin, Pun 2099...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I must have pulled Drax. I don't see any 6* champs on my roster...

Well in that case i have a 10* drax
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    First was WWII CAP, 2nd storm, 3ed YJ
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Hulk rag for my first 6 star 2 days ago legoooooo
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    My first pull was black bolt. Never ever use him. Then Jane foster...ok I guess but not really using her. Now arrow boy and I use him every now and then but his prestige is horrible. I kinda figured I would not see anyone OP for awhile as I had to wait about 10five star openings to get anyone worth ranking up.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    First was Yondu. Was real exited as he was one of the best of the original pool.
    Second was Juggs. Was not happy.
    Third was WS. Decent pull. If I had a 4 or 5* KM, I would've been ecstatic.
    Fourth was Void. Was ambivalent as I already had a sig 179 5* r4. Not bad by any means but my 5* will go to r5 before he sees r2.
    Fifth was Beast. Not happy at all.

*excited
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Quit the game a few months back was really close to my third 6* came back this week and pulled 90s Cyclops 😢 to go along with my 6* kg and yondu. So yeah thanks kabam you just re-affirmed to me that the best thing I did was quit your stupid game.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'd share my latest 6*, but it's stuck behind this Darkhawk BS in Uncollected EQ...
    DL864 wrote: »
    Quit the game a few months back was really close to my third 6* came back this week and pulled 90s Cyclops 😢 to go along with my 6* kg and yondu. So yeah thanks kabam you just re-affirmed to me that the best thing I did was quit your stupid game.

Yeah, I see people pulling CAIW, Domino, KM, and I have a Juggs and Beast. Pisses me off that luck of the draw is what determines if you advance in this game.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Kingsfan wrote: »
    Beast was my first followed by 3 ladies; Morningstar, Guillotine, Angela

Angela is excellent if u can keep her fury going. Her regen, while weak does help.
  • AMChive2AMChive2 Posts: 9
    I don't have a screenshot, but my first and only 6* is Hulk (Ragnarok)
    Very happy!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    Kingsfan wrote: »
    Beast was my first followed by 3 ladies; Morningstar, Guillotine, Angela

Angela is excellent if u can keep her fury going. Her regen, while weak does help.

Easy fury to keep as well. I'm always at 2-3 fury stacks and she destroys content. Build up to just under 2 bars of power, fire her SP1 and repeat. She'll have 3 fury stack as long as you continue this routine.

Her regen isn't that weak. Granted, it's not like Blades supercharged regen, but she will regen 5% every time she loses 10% health. Not many champs can boast a 40% regen...
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    My one and only 6* is a DD :( After the Darkhawk fix I’ll get my second. Please pray for me !
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    uz4n2roxin3g.jpeg